Springsteen v Kathy French Hot Press (2 Viewers)

i called barry egan a cunt to his face on wedensday. highlight of the week so far.

Most rep getting comment ever.

Dave McSavage was sitting at the table besides me in the Village on Sunday, I booed him as he went up to do the Karaoke, the girl he was with gave me an awful look, he didn't sing, he just robbed that Apres Match German character and was "funny" over kraftwerk. I could distinctly hear at least 3 voices screaming "prick" at him.

All I know is that Barry Egan's disastrous interviews with Twink seven years ago made me want to scrub with a wire brush. Never before or since have I felt so mired in that swollen-faced chardonnay Knocklyon hangover universe. And then last Sunday, he interviewed her again, after she had not spoken to him for SEVEN YEARS. I actually bought the fucking paper to read it.

Anyone who wants to know what kind of cunt is contributing to the increasing tabloidisation of our world, who is encouraging the falling standard of journalism by buying such things, you can be assured: I'm that cunt.

Ah now, don't be down about it. I read the Sindo for purely comedical reasons, because as I marvel and guffaw at the shit's that in it, especially the jaw-dropping Barry Egan articles I do get my money's worth. There was an interview with Paris Hilton that I ripped out and saved, so preposterous was it.

Most rep getting comment ever.

Dave McSavage was sitting at the table besides me in the Village on Sunday, I booed him as he went up to do the Karaoke, the girl he was with gave me an awful look, he didn't sing, he just robbed that Apres Match German character and was "funny" over kraftwerk. I could distinctly hear at least 3 voices screaming "prick" at him.

I seen McSavage crash and burn at a comedy night in Navan. There was no-one there with the express intent of heckling him (only simple folk looking for a laugh on a friday) but as the show went on, and people continued to laugh at his increasingly unfunny and unhinged stage persona, (perhaps out of politeness) something weird clicked in him he suddenly imploded. Seriously so. He was a wreck, babbling on about not being funny, being angry and bitter, apologising for the shit show. It was nightmarish. I got up and left for the bar, and he actually stopped and asked 'why are you leaving?'. And everyone looked at me. I embarrassingly mumbled something about getting a pint, but what I really wanted to say is 'because you are a pathetic, psychotically misanthropic man-child hanging to a career in something you are obviously not able for, attempting to bring an entire audience down into your miserable hate-filled cave of self-loathing, oh and you're a stupid looking cunt'.

'because you are a pathetic, psychotically misanthropic man-child hanging to a career in something you are obviously not able for, attempting to bring an entire audience down into your miserable hate-filled cave of self-loathing, oh and you're a stupid looking cunt'.

I was sitting beside your brother on Sunday and I think that he used the exact same phrase. Then we laughed as Neil went over and talked to McSavage for 10 minutes while he kept glancing over at us with a pleading look that we interpreted as saying, "please take your insane drunk friends away from me," we left him be. I wonder if it'll end up in one of his funny skits.

I was sitting beside your brother on Sunday and I think that he used the exact same phrase. Then we laughed as Neil went over and talked to McSavage for 10 minutes while he kept glancing over at us with a pleading look that we interpreted as saying, "please take your insane drunk friends away from me," we left him be. I wonder if it'll end up in one of his funny skits.

Do they do karaoke in the Village?

If this thread hits seven pages then we're ALL part of the problem.

I too have seen and heckled Barry Egan.I interrupted his Bagel in the epicurian food centre by walking by, moaning "For shame Barry, for shaaaamme." Then i noticed he was sitting with a friend of mine who was writing for the Glindo at the time. I just did'nt know what to do with myself.

a friend of mine who was writing for the Glindo at the time. I just did'nt know what to do with myself.

also part of the problem

in fact everyone who's posting on this thread is part of the problem

except me

and Glenda

xinsrc_d0623e28b83a4662a136fc600a2b556e_3.jpg
19.jpg

ok, you've one bullet left in your gun - which of these sindo sinners gets it?
(maybe they would be thin enough that stacked back to back the one bullet would suffice?)

xinsrc_d0623e28b83a4662a136fc600a2b556e_3.jpg
19.jpg

ok, you've one bullet left in your gun - which of these sindo sinners gets it?
(maybe they would be thin enough that stacked back to back the one bullet would suffice?)
Euch...here that little troll would qualify for the Elves dressing as men thread. Odious fuckin waste of space. Answer would be all of em! Shooting would be too kind. Blow the bastards to kingdom come i say.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back