Spice Girls (1 Viewer)

Well, after a row which saw them appear before ashen faced District Court Judge John F Neilan in Tullamore Court, then again at Mullingar Court, Geri Halliwell, as part of her bail conditions, has agreed to rejoin the other four girls for two one-off shows in aid of a new Tullamore orphange. The concerts will take place on the back of a truck at the annual Phoenix Festival in Tullamore and the Mullingar International Bachelor Festival. Local heroes the Blizzards are going to be their back-up band for both nights and seeing as their performing in the midlands, they've decided to cover Joe Dolan's "More and More and More" especially for both gigs. They're even thinking of releasing it as a single with all proceeds going to the orphanage.

"It breaks our hearts to see children left to their own devices in big historic buildings," said Emma 'Baby Spice' at a press conference at the Bridge House Hotel today.

"We really feel that everyone should, you know, just get along, like," said Mel B. "And by us getting back together, we fell others may follow our example and, you know, just get along."

"I'm even putting some weight on," quipped 6-stone Geri Halliwell as the emotional press conference ground to a halt to accommodate Declan Nerney's soundcheck.

"And I'm gonna be frying her bacon," added Sporty Spice.

Alan Latchley said:
Well, after a row which saw them appear before ashen faced District Court Judge John F Neilan in Tullamore Court, then again at Mullingar Court, Geri Halliwell, as part of her bail conditions, has agreed to rejoin the other four girls for two one-off shows in aid of a new Tullamore orphange. The concerts will take place on the back of a truck at the annual Phoenix Festival in Tullamore and the Mullingar International Bachelor Festival. Local heroes the Blizzards are going to be their back-up band for both nights and seeing as their performing in the midlands, they've decided to cover Joe Dolan's "More and More and More" especially for both gigs. They're even thinking of releasing it as a single with all proceeds going to the orphanage.

"It breaks our hearts to see children left to their own devices in big historic buildings," said Emma 'Baby Spice' at a press conference at the Bridge House Hotel today.

"We really feel that everyone should, you know, just get along, like," said Mel B. "And by us getting back together, we fell others may follow our example and, you know, just get along."

"I'm even putting some weight on," quipped 6-stone Geri Halliwell as the emotional press conference ground to a halt to accommodate Declan Nerney's soundcheck.

somebody rep this man now.

Napalm said:
Been living under a rock Jane ? Everybody knows their getting back together, Bob Geldof told me...

OmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigod

*WHEEZE*

OmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigod

Alan Latchley said:

Dear Anal Latchkey,

I am writing to you on behalf of a slightly cracked old bag called Me. I have already repped you, and so cannot do so again for at least a day or two, or until the pustules rupture and the pus dries up at its own pace.

Your post brings me joy. May we keep you as a pet at our home? There's lots of food stuck in the carpet by the fire, so you'd never go hungry.

Thanks,

Jane

PS: Did you know that monkeys are actually baby bears?
PPS: I mean it about the food.

Alan Latchley said:

QUOTE]

Mark White for support!

Wavioli said:
OmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigod

*WHEEZE*

OmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigodOmigod

been watching the Late Late Show eh?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back