snow (1 Viewer)

Two presents left to get. Off to the Swan center in Rathmines to waste my time completely before trudging to town and back before sitting on the couch rubbing my thighs and howling in agony. I've said it before and I'll say it again I fucking Hate Christmas.

I bought absolutely nothing. Anti-Christmas.

this should cheer everyone up

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

The girlfriend's gone home to Kerry so we did presents early.
She got me tickets for a gig that's on in Dublin the Saturday of Primavera. It's almost like she doesn't want me to go...

Right i was all for loving the fucking snow but now that i have crashed my car because of it and the tv signal has gone im starting to sound like everyone else and wishing it would fuck right off, looks nice tho.

I'm moving to waterford. LOL

Irelandsnowcovereddecember10.jpg

I'm gonna get my TV signal back later. It will involve getting up on a ladder and clearing snow off the roof of the house. Which will be interesting for someone afraid of heights. Still, risking death is better than having no telly.

I bought absolutely nothing. Anti-Christmas.

+1

I'll buy people shit in january or february. Either that or they can have some used shit that I have.

I hate christmas but this year its been grand, mostly because of the snow. Its a pain in the bollix but its provided a nice distraction from all the disingenuous shite, the false niceness people do go on with this time of year. If anything its actually succeeded in bring the genuine nice out in people. Well, when it comes to pushing cars anyway. Pushed a load meself and I'm normally a prize bollox.

well its all about probabilities at this stage, but yes, friday morning to saturday night we're fairly high risk for snow. Mild temperatures predicted for tuesday/wednesday of next week so anything that does fall isn't gonna stick around too long.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back