snow (5 Viewers)

I've missed a gym session and a day's cycling. I need exercise. If the snow would stop falling I'd head out and start shovelling the stuff. Am thinking of shovelling it from the sides of the road into the middle of the road so cars can't pass. For the crack.

People from Ranelagh are shite, people from the world of the normal who live there are grand.

yep,the sense of entitlement they have is shocking.guess its the same in every posh area.

Am thinking of shovelling it from the sides of the road into the middle of the road so cars can't pass. For the crack.

please do that.

oh
my
god.

How the fuck I am I supposed to get back through that tomorrow morning??

Oh I wasn't even trying to cycle, there's not a hope right now. I was pushing the bike and I'll be walking tomorrow because I don't trust them to grit my roads tonight

I'd be happy enough to walk a few miles. If I thought I could cycle most of the way that'd be grand enough. Depends on what falls tonight I suppose. You're right though, they won't clear jack-shit this side of xmas. And they're not going to clear anything over xmas either, using the excuse that no one is on the move between then and new years. At that stage it should all be thawed.

it'll be cycling in the car tracks. Not the safest thing in the world but shur...

So instead of being told we can go home early we're being advised to stay in later, that way we will avoid traffic

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

This is the maddest weather I've ever seen in Ireland. Heavy snow followed by enormous hail, followed by fluffy snow again then thunder, then almost sleet like tiny snow then now a clear blue sky as good as any hot summer's day.

Two presents left to get. Off to the Swan center in Rathmines to waste my time completely before trudging to town and back before sitting on the couch rubbing my thighs and howling in agony. I've said it before and I'll say it again I fucking Hate Christmas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back