snow (9 Viewers)

Just walked the dog around Navan and slipped and fell about ten times. Bloody knees and the lot. Impossible to keep your hands out and ready with a fucking mental dog pulling you along. Granted he stopped me from falling a few times when we were going up steep hills.

I wonder how Bus Eireann will fare getting me to the city for the xmas party.

I got off work at 1.30pm

4169504684_e9f731ae44.jpg

Dublin city centre is like a blizzard now, visability is shite. Can barely make out Dublin Castle which is about 100 metres out the window. Anyone depending on public transport or driving have left my place, most wishing people a happy Christmas so i guess it`ll be quiet in here for us walkers.

I dont have a camera with me, i will bring one in tomorrow tho and take one. As i think we are getting much of the same tomorrow
My phone is muck.

here we go..... trying to get home. Our 'business continuity' department just e-mailed us to let us know that, yes, we will be open tomorrow "In order to continue supporting our customers" and to " Wrap up warm. Wear clothes and footwear appropriate for the weather"

:(

Just read some tips in rte.ie about dealing with the cold in your homeLeave heating on longer than normal. Open Attic trap door to allow heat in. Leave a light on in the attic. Place a piece of insulation eg carpet/matting over your external stopcock. Wrap a towel around an outside tap.Would never have thought about the outside tap one.

As i think we are getting much of the same tomorrow

great news.

here we go..... trying to get home. Our 'business continuity' department just e-mailed us to let us know that, yes, we will be open tomorrow "In order to continue supporting our customers" and to " Wrap up warm. Wear clothes and footwear appropriate for the weather"

:(

poor poor john.
anyone read the idiot in the herald who spent three hours getting from talbot street to her home in ranelagh?what a dope,she spent an hour sitting in a taxi rather than being sensible and spending 20 minutes walking.what a sausage roll.

great news.

poor poor john.
anyone read the idiot in the herald who spent three hours getting from talbot street to her home in ranelagh?what a dope,she spent an hour sitting in a taxi rather than being sensible and spending 20 minutes walking.what a sausage roll.

She should be death marched to Tallaght. I walked from Long mile road to Ranelagh it was grand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back