snow (2 Viewers)

jasus, there's a live elephant at IFSC!
200556085-001.jpg

I just walked to the shop there and while during the day the snow melted to slush, the slush has now frozen over into some super slippy substance more lethal then anything I walked on last week :eek:

Hopefully it's just on my street which gets little sunlight and has been covered in snow all week and not all over the city.

I just walked to the shop there and while during the day the snow melted to slush, the slush has now frozen over into some super slippy substance more lethal then anything I walked on last week :eek:

Hopefully it's just on my street which gets little sunlight and has been covered in snow all week and not all over the city.

i'll let you know in 7.5 hours time...

thats horrible out there.

the city roads are grand. But go out to the sticks, the mush thats on the roads is manky, and horrible to walk in (and impossible to cycle in).

I wonder can they get them snow ploughs into the estates now seeing as the main roads are all grand and melted.

Most of us had a pain in our holes with the snow this weekend - this time next week though we'd gladly take it over whats coming for the next week.

Someone please bump the Rain thread.

snice & slush everywhere this morn, footpaths are yock. takes me 30 mins to walk to work, had loadsa near falls. finally took a hopper about 28 minutes into my journey. well odd

fuckin slush. was actually looking forward to the apocalypse today, had my day off work planned ( internet in bed all day).

sake.jpg

snice & slush everywhere this morn, footpaths are yock. takes me 30 mins to walk to work, had loadsa near falls. finally took a hopper about 28 minutes into my journey. well odd

I don't know about other places but the Council's response in Dublin to the snow and ice has been shite to say the least.

It's not that difficult to sort. When it snows shovel (or plow) the roads and foot paths. When it's icy you salt them liberally. When it becomes slush you brush it away.

I am going to be adding council workers to my growing list of people I intend to dispatch from this mortal coil when my revolution comes. What a bunch of lazy cunts. At first I thought it was the administration mucking things up but as soon as they were out in the streets it became clear they were doing a shit job. They'd come in and dump a load of sand on part of a road or walk way, spread it about a bit and fuck off leaving the greater part of the road or walkway untouched.

dude has his name on his hurl, amatuer.

having your name on your hurl isn't amateur.

Whats amateur is not having a (1), (2) or (3) beside your name denoting where in the pecking order of your vast collection (of which approximately 3 - though I used to have 5 - will be the current crop that you pick from) this particular one falls.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back