snow (2 Viewers)

I wouldn't worry about Tesco. There's that distribution center near Rush. It's massive.

My mate works high up in Tesco, says they have emergency plans for the emergency plans. They'll be more milk tomorrow for certain, they just didn't anticipate panic purchasing over snow.

True story: the day after 9/11 I worked at a grocery store in Kansas City, 100s of people came in manically buying stuffs, like 20 rolls of bin liners, thinking the the end was nigh. It was hilarious until I saw the Mayor in the queue!

True story: the day after 9/11 I worked at a grocery store in Kansas City, 100s of people came in manically buying stuffs, like 20 rolls of bin liners, thinking the the end was nigh. It was hilarious until I saw the Mayor in the queue!

a close relative of mine did the same thing and she lives in westmeath. same thing when the war in iraq started

:)
I was watching it earlier! Actually, I had always wondered what that bit was copying but I never knew until over Christmas when The Dead was on TV. I've the book here on the window ledge, I should really give it a read.
when The Dead was on i was trying to explain to the boyfriend's family while a bit pissed that the end scene was the one parodied in that father ted episode but no-one was interested in old nooly's drunken ravings

Why did it stop being hilarious at that point? Your story makes no sense.

well it's stopped falling here, I'd say it's time to start throwing snowballs at the passing cars

was stopped by the time i got out,now that im home its started again :(
plenty of snowball throwing though you'll be glad to hear.and if the foot prints are to be believed its possible to walk on parts of the frozen canal .|..|

Just looking at the temperature, its 3 degrees - warmer at this time of morning than its been in a while. Thus, todays shite could end up being sleet/rain rather than snow.

I can see across to wicklow there and they've been getting hammered all morning - but not sure whether by rain or snow.

If it hits 4 degrees thats when thawing happens (even though its happening a little as is, but it won't be significant given the volumes of snow on the ground already.

snow or rain, snow or rain?

when The Dead was on i was trying to explain to the boyfriend's family while a bit pissed that the end scene was the one parodied in that father ted episode but no-one was interested in old nooly's drunken ravings

In the Christmas episode, when Todd Umptious recounts meeting a priest in a bar who told him about Ted, what film is that taking off, does anyone know? I've been wondering each year for 13 years now. Nooly?

Just looking at the temperature, its 3 degrees - warmer at this time of morning than its been in a while. Thus, todays shite could end up being sleet/rain rather than snow.

I'm also really concerned about the welfare of the snow. These higher temperatures might screw everything up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back