Snow Leopard (1 Viewer)

east hastings

Any kind souls out there would be willing to lend me a copy of Snow Leopard so i could update my system? Tried to buy one on adverts but he sold it to someone else.
I bought Portal 2 a while ago and i didn't realise i can't play it on Leopard plus google chrome isn't updating for Leopard anymore which is a pain in the balls

Any kind souls out there would be willing to lend me a copy of Snow Leopard so i could update my system? Tried to buy one on adverts but he sold it to someone else.
I bought Portal 2 a while ago and i didn't realise i can't play it on Leopard plus google chrome isn't updating for Leopard anymore which is a pain in the balls
As far as I know if you're using a macbook, which has Leopard installed you'll have to check that it's hardware is compatible with Snow Leopard. Mine isn't so therefore it's pretty much fucked essentially obsolete.

It's to do with system requirements. I think you need 2ghz duo core processor and at least 1 gb of ram or something like that. Actually I think snow leopard will probably run okay if it's a macbook it's Lion where it requires 2 gb ram i.e buy a new mac buddy.

I did this last week, borrowed a friend's Snow Leopard upgrade disc. He said it cost him 30 quid, you could probably get it online cheaper. I actually upgraded from Tiger straight to Snow Leopard, it was a seamless dream.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back