Should it stay or should it go? (1 Viewer)

Next time, give us more notice so we can gues what sape poo you're going to have. Then you can post a picture of it and we'll see who was right.

therecklessone said:
Shapely at the start, but messy t'ward the end. Smelt like fuckery as well.
ahh the smell of fuckery. means you're digestive system has the hump at processing too much toxic stuff. lay off the magic markers and that.

If you're enjoying a balanced helltee diet it should kinda resemble the letter s. If it looks like a mini rugby ball(I call these a michael winner) then cut down on the banshee bones.

Lefty Frizzell said:
If you're enjoying a balanced helltee diet it should kinda resemble the letter s. If it looks like a mini rugby ball(I call these a michael winner) then cut down on the banshee bones.

wow. we think alike. want to go on a date with me and lizzie and our hankies?

Donkey OJ said:

Well eating the right amount of these is good if you wanna bask in the comfort zone, walk the fine line between Michael Winner and Jackson Pollack.

What will we call the perfect poo? I suggest the Sebastian Coe.

So whats it like when its in your body? I've always imagined my hole like the tip of one of those pipe things one uses to make decorative icing on cakes. Squeezing the bag like.

I hate when your waters break.

You know, when you've one baking for a while then all of a sudden there's a rumbling and a tumbling,and if anyone gets in your way to the lav you'll mow them down. Then you get on seat and unleash a tsunami of shite. Splatter everywhere.

Very disconcerting to think that you've the ability to change state from solid to gaseous state so quickly. Any scientists in the house care to comment?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back