Shit Cafes (1 Viewer)

"My cake was hard and my soy latte was cold and I didn't get my arse kissed on the way out. Woe is me".

In fairness, say I went to the cinema, where the service was so slow that I missed the beginning of the movie, had to sit in a seat with a sticky floor, and the staff kept leaving the door with the distracting light open.
I'd find another cinema the next time.

You go for the product, but you go back for the service

In fairness, say I went to the cinema, where the service was so slow that I missed the beginning of the movie, had to sit in a seat with a sticky floor, and the staff kept leaving the door with the distracting light open.
I'd find another cinema the next time.

You go for the product, but you go back for the service

In fairness Jim, the point was that some people doth protest too much, not that you should expect a crud in your tea.

I find the KC Peaches on Dame Street is one of the few places that doesn't treat you like you're a criminal because you're a Coeliac, which is nice. The queuing system was devised by Danté though.

That Berlin cafe on Clarendon street is definitely going in here even though I never have nor never will visit. Why? They have a piece of string denoting the limits of the outside/pavement piece of the cafe and the 'tables' are those giant industrial spools used for piping/cable/what-have-you.

Fuck that.

That Berlin cafe on Clarendon street is definitely going in here even though I never have nor never will visit. Why? They have a piece of string denoting the limits of the outside/pavement piece of the cafe and the 'tables' are those giant industrial spools used for piping/cable/what-have-you.

Fuck that.
Even the name is lame

“right lads, what’s a trendy person, place or thing?”
“Berlin”
“right, Berlin Café it is then”

this is a joke. i meant the city. berlin is considered a hipster city. is it named after the city or irving berlin?

That was a joke "informative" rating I gave you. Humour doesn't carry well in rating format.

I'm guessing the city given that Harbo loves to compare all other hipster places to it but I thought an Irving Berlin joke would be hilarious.

Terrible cafe across the road from the Aldi near the Ilac..name escapes me The prices are great but its run by Adam and Paul type characters. Right knackers who don't wear gloves when they are making breakfast rolls. I just walked out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back