Shit Cafes (1 Viewer)

Solutions
KC Peaches: What's the fuss with this place? Went in earlier to buy a cake (which was awful, far too hard), it's similar to going to your mean aunts as a child, signs everywhere saying 'don't do this' 'don't do that' 'do this other thing' and so on and so on.

Art Cafe: Another pox ridden place, with anymore than four other customers there's nowhere to sit unless you wanna sit at a dinner table which is shit. Drinks are served in tiny tea-cups which are too small to get ones finger through and are hugely overpriced. Notable for a sign on the toilet door asking customers not to flush toilet paper as it causes problems with the plumbing. Disgusting.

Anyway, that's all I got for now. More moaning as I come across more shit-holes.

the fair trade coffee shop on leith walk
i've had it in for them ever since they gave me chopped brazil nuts instead of hazelnuts on some shitty pancakes one day, without mentioning they were out of hazelnuts or asking if it was ok

and the staff were a bunch of annoying ugly hipsters bopping smugly around like they thought they were manic pixie dream girls/guys

I still don't understand how the queuing system in KC Peaches works. All I know is I'm always in the way.

Thread title makes me think of this

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

so you all have to listen to it now

That hipster place on Clanbrassil Street. I stepped out of the queue to look at the specials board and was almost instantly yelled at "Eh, sorry, PLEASE queue around that way, yeah?".

And the pulled pork yoke I eventually got was shite.

That hipster place on Clanbrassil Street. I stepped out of the queue to look at the specials board and was almost instantly yelled at "Eh, sorry, PLEASE queue around that way, yeah?".

And the pulled pork yoke I eventually got was shite.
Fumbally? I've always found it pretty good, hip beyond belief alright but that's ok by me. I have never been there when packed though, it didn't seem like it could handle crowds. Their coffee is always plum flavour though, which is weird.

Does_it_offend_you_yeah%3F_you_have_no_idea.jpg

shit
i've just listened to that band hoping to hate them but they're actually pretty good
their name must be ironic...yes, that's it

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back