Sexism, god help us (1 Viewer)

Actually I told her that she shouldn't see the world that way because it's not that simple, and that she should try to think about who is going around saying "boys are the best" or "girls are the best" and why they might be saying it.

Actually I told her that she shouldn't see the world that way because it's not that simple, and that she should try to think about who is going around saying "boys are the best" or "girls are the best" and why they might be saying it.

Ah, you bastard. That's really good.

I prefer women as friends to men. They generally are better conversationalists.
Up your game, men!

Anita Sarkesian tweeted something about a new Tropes v Women video the other day - I read a good few of the replies just to re-affirm my hatred of humanity. As you do.

But there was a gir there complaining of Anita's lack of intersectionality in her vidoes and how she was in dinger of being a white cis something or other - I was a bit confused.

Well it's really about how you do it isn't it? Anita Sarkeesian spends her whole life putting up with shit from MRA's and gamergaters, she'd probably be pretty open to constructive criticism as opposed to rape threats. Bitchy, angry internet @'ing of someone on twitter or in the comments never helps anyone, least of all your own cause.

Close enough

I'm assuming dinger means danger

She was essentially getting called out by her own.

Spilling some out for the ladies on Gawker and Jez that have made Dre account for being a pretty shitty person to women when NWA were together.
Honestly thought he'd just white-knuckle it. Billionaire and number one movie and all.
Dee Barnes and Tairrie B get this week's @7 - No tomorrow Fair Play Award (In Fairness)

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/08/22/arts/music/dr-dre-apologizes-to-the-women-ive-hurt.html
“Twenty-five years ago I was a young man drinking too much and in over my head with no real structure in my life. However, none of this is an excuse for what I did. I’ve been married for 19 years and every day I’m working to be a better man for my family, seeking guidance along the way. I’m doing everything I can so I never resemble that man again.”

ha! right

And money. Sounds like they're trying to say Apple made him do it.

In a sign that the uproar was threatening not only his reputation but also his business dealings, Dr. Dre, who has previously spoken dismissively or vaguely about the allegations, which are decades old, confronted them on Friday in a statement to The New York Times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back