Sexism, god help us (1 Viewer)

I'd like to understand why exactly calling up the lack of intersectionality in many white feminist agendas is nonsense?

The woman slogs through a torrent of shit. But doesn't do so in exactly the manner someone else would like and fuck her because she's not up with the hip new thing in the orthodoxy.

Jesus

If there was anyone in the world who should be cut some slack.

And why are her videos obliged to cater to someone else's interests?

So you're saying that intersectional feminism, and trying to be more inclusive about who we consider when we're speaking about female experience, including LGBT / POC, is " the hip new thing in the orthodoxy".

Right.

Furthermore, from what I can tell no one is actually criticising her, just calling attention to the fact that mainstream white feminism is just that, mainstream and white. Fair fucks to her, she's amazing, and I love her and no one woman can do everything, but these are definitely conversations where lots of voices are glaringly missing.

So you're saying that intersectional feminism, and trying to be more inclusive about who we consider when we're speaking about female experience, including LGBT / POC, is " the hip new thing in the orthodoxy".

Right.

I'm not sure if that's at me.
And I'm commenting on a video and comments that I haven't even seen.
I think if these issues are that important to the this person he/she should make their own video. I don't know that the infighting serves either party's agenda well.
I am working hard on imagining what these are, as I have only read a comment on Thumped about them.

if feminism isn't intersectional it's self-serving bullshit peddled by affluent white women.
if it tries to be intersectional it's woolly-headed nonsense riddled with infighting.

the take-home point is that feminists are always wrong and stupid and they smell bad and they like to smell their own butts.

if feminism isn't intersectional it's self-serving bullshit peddled by affluent white women.
if it tries to be intersectional it's woolly-headed nonsense riddled with infighting.

the take-home point is that feminists are always wrong and stupid and they smell bad and they like to smell their own butts.
Sweet Simpsons reference

Right.

Yip,
That's exactly what I'm saying..

6p6nCvC.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back