Seinfeld on DVD (2 Viewers)

As you guys probably know Larry David left after season 7. Jason Alexander even said that he thought George kind of changed a bit after that.

Season 6 is probably the one that i least enjoyed. Maybe just needs to be rewatched or else I had just watched too many episodes already that day.

Seeing as I have every Curb on dvd that there is...
and there will prolly not be a sixth season...

I recently picked up a Seinfeld box set thingy for a tenner...
Its the one with the little Puffy Shirt in the plastic box, packaging was shabby, made no difference to me, bit of a steal.
Two seasons in it, no idea which ones, think 6 & 7.

I only got it cos I was gummin for some more Larry David laughs.

Dissapointed. Watched them all. Laughed out loud only once. (When George pulls Kramers golf ball out of the whale).
I acnolage that its amusing. But just not laugh out loud funny (apart from that bit). Not like Curb that makes bits of my wee come out.

ah well, can't say I did'nt try

Well let me be the one to tell you that they officially announced last year that the filming of season 6 of curb would being late 2006.

I love those seasons of seinfeld you are talkinga bout. They usre made me laugh out loud.

Well let me be the one to tell you that they officially announced last year that the filming of season 6 of curb would being late 2006.

Deadly news, thanks. (I don't have to watch Seinfeld anymore yay!(Although I am a bit hooked, despite not laughing))

Deadly news, thanks. (I don't have to watch Seinfeld anymore yay!(Although I am a bit hooked, despite not laughing))

Really don't know how you arent laughing uncontrollably. Like all those climactic moments in curb like the doll episode or trick or treat where the one joke is just building up and up and then erupts at the end happens in EVERY seinfeld episode pretty much.

I love both shows but I think I'd prefer Seinfeld just because its more direct.

Really don't know how you arent laughing uncontrollably. Like all those climactic moments in curb like the doll episode or trick or treat where the one joke is just building up and up and then erupts at the end happens in EVERY seinfeld episode pretty much.

I love both shows but I think I'd prefer Seinfeld just because its more direct.

The joke building up thing only happened to good effect with the golf ball stuck in the blowhole epasode... Co incedentally, the only time I laughed.

Sorry

The joke building up thing only happened to good effect with the golf ball stuck in the blowhole epasode... Co incedentally, the only time I laughed.

Sorry

AH well its your loss, im having my fun.

Yeah I wonder whats left in Larry ideas notebook.

After watching 7 seasons of Seinfeld extras I can safely and happily say that real life Larry is exactly like Curb Larry. Real Larry might just not get into so many social fixes.

I'm annoyed to discover that Season 9 comes out on the same day as a complete collection -- and that buying the latter is the only way to get a bonus disc featuring a brand new roundtable discussion with the cast and Larry David.

What a slap in the face that is.

Still this looks cool.

Refrigerator box
oh wow!...know whats going top of my xmas list now.
is rather shit for people whove been buying the series individually though.

I'm annoyed to discover that Season 9 comes out on the same day as a complete collection -- and that buying the latter is the only way to get a bonus disc featuring a brand new roundtable discussion with the cast and Larry David.

What a slap in the face that is.

Still this looks cool.

Refrigerator box

..."you must spread some rep yada yada yada"

Got season 1&2 box set thingy, brand new, shrink wrapped a few weeks ago in a charity shop for 3 euro

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back