Seinfeld on DVD (1 Viewer)

IFF said:
but what i find annoying is that in the 4 things (Seinfeld, the Micahel Richards Sgow and films Trial & error, and London Suite) i've seen michael richards in, he's been the exact same characther. it's very one dimensional

ah i was only quoting Family Guy... although if i saw Kramer do anything different i think my head would explode... but if its making him money (and some amount of money i'll bet) then i spose he's just not arsed.

was one of the movies you mentioned the terrible Disney one where he's some kid's uncle and they're having some trial or something... the only bit i remember is him leaping up and calling the judge a MacCarthyist, like Disney kids would get that

Bunny said:
Anyone who doesn't like Seinfeld is a complete dill-hole with no sense of humour. SEINFELD IS THE WORLDS FINEST SITCOM!!
Yiz all probably like the office too. what a load of shite.

michael richards is rad as the bowtie killer in 'Problem Child' (totally under-rated movie..hidden gem) and that character is nothing like kramer

andrew

Seinfeld rules. The Larry David show (Curb your Enthusiasm) is as good though. I nearly shat myself the first time I saw it. The second time I had to change afterwards. What a legend! Looks really low budget. Apparantly it is unscripted too. Anybody see the episode where he breaks up his sister inlaw's wedding?

I just thought of George playing the Bubble Boy in trivial persuit
George: Who invaded Spain in the Eighth Century?

Bubble Boy: That's a joke - the Moors.

George: Oh no - I'm so sorry, it's the Moops. The correct answer is the Moops.

Bubble Boy: Moops? Let me see that. That's not Moops, you jerk. It's Moors. It's a misprint.

George: Sorry, the card says Moops.

Bubble Boy: It doesn't matter. It's Moors - there's no Moops.

George: It's Moops.

i actually prefer curb your enthusiasm to Seinfeld... it may not have the crazy bass lines, but that episode where he misspells his aunts obituary from "beloved aunt" to "beloved cunt" nearly made me piss myself

the office, however, sucks donkey balls

Alan Remorse said:
i actually prefer curb your enthusiasm to Seinfeld... it may not have the crazy bass lines, but that episode where he misspells his aunts obituary from "beloved aunt" to "beloved cunt" nearly made me piss myself

:D I dunno though - those baselines used to really piss me off when I started watching Seinfeld. The music in Curb your Enthusiasm just adds to the whole goofiness I think. That obituary episode is indeed brilliant. His agent is one of my favourite charactars. He never says his daughters name - "I gotta mind the kid for the weekend."

probably my fav episode of seinfeld is the one where jerry meets a guy he won a race against in school by cheating...fucking hilarious. "I choooose not to run!"

best seinfeld line:

"I'll tell you what I like about Chinese people. They're hanging in there with the chopsticks. You know they've seen the fork. They're staying with the sticks. I don't know how they missed it. Going out all day on the farm with a shovel. Come on. Shovel. Spoon. You're not plowing 50 acres with a couple of pool cues."

Aww yeah - that's reminds me of The "Chinese" Woman episode....Donna Chang?
ESTELLE
You're not Chinese!?!?

DONNA
[pause] No.

ESTELLE
I thought you were Chinese!!

DONNA
I'm from Long Island.

ESTELLE
Long Island?!?!
I thought I was gettin' advice from a Chinese woman!!

DONNA
I'm sorry..?

ESTELLE
Well! Then, that changes everything!

GEORGE
What?!

ESTELLE
She's not Chinese; I was duped!!

GEORGE
So what?! She gave you advice; what's the difference if she's not Chinese?!?!

ESTELLE
I'm not taking advice from some girl from Long Island!! [goes into kitchen]

GEORGE
[chases her] Wait a minute! You're--now you're getting a divorce because she's from Long Island?!?!

FRANK
[from the living room, standing, shouts after them] You want a divorce?!!? You got one!!!

JERRY
[pause, to DONNA] You know, you might wanna think about changin' your name..

That's also the one where Kramer decides to stop wearing underwear coz he aint' produced any little Kramers and he's afraid his sperm-count is low...."I'm out there, Jerry, and I'm lovin' every minute of it!!"

It is THE most quotable fuckin show.....amazing.

roxy said:
Aww yeah - that's reminds me of The "Chinese" Woman episode....Donna Chang?
ESTELLE
You're not Chinese!?!?

DONNA
[pause] No.

ESTELLE
I thought you were Chinese!!

DONNA
I'm from Long Island.

ESTELLE
Long Island?!?!
I thought I was gettin' advice from a Chinese woman!!

DONNA
I'm sorry..?

ESTELLE
Well! Then, that changes everything!

GEORGE
What?!

ESTELLE
She's not Chinese; I was duped!!

GEORGE
So what?! She gave you advice; what's the difference if she's not Chinese?!?!

ESTELLE
I'm not taking advice from some girl from Long Island!! [goes into kitchen]

GEORGE
[chases her] Wait a minute! You're--now you're getting a divorce because she's from Long Island?!?!

FRANK
[from the living room, standing, shouts after them] You want a divorce?!!? You got one!!!

JERRY
[pause, to DONNA] You know, you might wanna think about changin' your name..

That's also the one where Kramer decides to stop wearing underwear coz he aint' produced any little Kramers and he's afraid his sperm-count is low...."I'm out there, Jerry, and I'm lovin' every minute of it!!"

It is THE most quotable fuckin show.....amazing.

George's da is totally fuckin amazing!

Anthony said:
aparently Dunnes Stores were doing a multi regon dvd player for €60.

saw a teeny weeny one in Power City recently, it was only 49 quid. No idee if it was multi-region or not, but they're piss cheap these days anyway.

..you are not alone in this respect.I learned the bare minimum to get by,Technology by and large sucks.Bring back stuff made out of wood I say.When was the last time you had success propagating a c.d. tell me?

*wow ,I never new I was such a fucking hippy.

I spent a haep on a sony surround sound DVD player - motherfucker wont play other region DVDs.

I should get that 60 blips one for back up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back