Seinfeld on DVD (1 Viewer)

Cue the longest thread ever on thumped... ready? here goes!

SEINFELD IS SHITE!!!!!

those dvd's will most probably be the end of my social life, forever, don't think i could take 180 at same time i would HAVE to watch them all....in a row

velour? i would drape myself in velour if it was socially acceptable

clonan attack said:
those dvd's will most probably be the end of my social life, forever, don't think i could take 180 at same time i would HAVE to watch them all....in a row

velour? i would drape myself in velour if it was socially acceptable

Fuckin right Seinfeld is amazing!

Cormcolash said:
Fuckin right Seinfeld is amazing!
I never knew about stanthecaddy.com! "You're on the green....get her to try on the bra". That's upsetting me.

But this upset is quelled by the joy at the DVD news.

Bravo. I think that's my 21st Birthday present sorted....teehee. Forget the jewellery and silver keys all that memoribilia shite.... I don't the usual celebration...I want...I want...A Festivus for the rest of us!

Thank fuck for that! I lost my copy of "The Strike" (a Festivus for the rest of us...) when I accidently stupidly formatted my hard drive on my computing machine.

And did anyone see the documentary The Comedian during the film festival? Seinfeld ditched his entire stand-up routine...and started from square one again. Thats fucking mad that is. They showed him playing clubs no bigger than the Neptune bar on Abbey Street (stinks of a recent paint job), trying out new shit. And some other New Yawk fucker was on it, Orny Adams or summat. He was a neurotic shite so he was, all nervous tension.

Respect to Seinie though...

THRILLHO said:
Was the film actually any good? It's got the best trailer I've ever seen.
Interesting, but not superb. I wanted more Seinie stand-up!!!

Wasn't helped by the old dude sitting beside me who had the most annoying fucking laugh evah!!! I wanted to strangle the coffin dodging prick.

THRILLHO said:
Was the film actually any good? It's got the best trailer I've ever seen.
It's very good, but if you go to it expecting to see loads of new Seinfeld stand-up material, you will be disappointed. It is a documentary about 2 standups, Orny Adams and Seinfeld, one at the start of his career and another at the top.
Whether you like Seinfeld or not, it is pretty admirable that he retired all his material and started again, just to be better at what he does. Can't imagine any band doing that.

They will release the DVDs a season at a time rather than all in one go, although I think the first two seasons would be released as one as they only add up to the same number of episodes as a regular season. In Chapters on Abbey Street you can get the scripts of the first two seasons for about €4.99. For obsessives like me only.

i love that kramer guy... he comes into the room and he's all like "wha...wha...?" well i cant do it but you get the picture

Alan Remorse said:
i love that kramer guy... he comes into the room and he's all like "wha...wha...?" well i cant do it but you get the picture
but what i find annoying is that in the 4 things (Seinfeld, the Micahel Richards Sgow and films Trial & error, and London Suite) i've seen michael richards in, he's been the exact same characther. it's very one dimensional

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back