Seinfeld on DVD (2 Viewers)

enjoyed this comedians in cars getting coffee with michael richards. not a huge fan of the few of them i've seen. looks as though that whole racist thing from a few years back is still hanging heavily on him. the silly idiot. strange guy.

Michael Richards It's Bubbly Time, Jerry - Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee by Jerry Seinfeld

Thanks for that.

I feel bad for him up to a point.
He could easily have been that homeless guy playing chess, but instead he is an immortal.
Seems like a very kind man.

Thanks for that.

I feel bad for him up to a point.
He could easily have been that homeless guy playing chess, but instead he is an immortal.
Seems like a very kind man.

yeah, gotta feel a bit bad for him there for the last few minutes

on my current rewatching of seinfeld getting some big laughs outta Kramer. watching the extras from season 3 the other day. love how michael richards made a conscious decision around s3 to play Kramer as a guy who believes he knows more about everything than anyone else from then on. pays off big time too

Jerry took a question at a show in Boston over the weekend and gave a strong hint that they're working on a new Finale, according to reports at least

George's noise rock band would be called Ma Newer.

George's worldview, phrases and situations would make great noise rock lyrical fodder/doggerel.

Screaming George is getting upset! in between songs to ramp up proceedings.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This modern Seinfeld accounts throws up some great would-be episode synopses.

you've got to hand it to the Irish Seinfield people. Not a trace of it to be found online anymore. I wish I knew their secret. I'd make millions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back