Secrets that you've kept from your parents (2 Viewers)

Tried walking home with my eyes closed when i was 9-10.

Rammed my face into a pillar.

Teeth and blood everywhere.

Told my dad it was a 'boy in a yellow tracksuit'.

We hunted said boy for for the rest of the day.

Never have told him the truth but i'd like to think he knows.

You burned them? So now your mother can't even attempt to repair the dress? Well you really fucked her up good and proper, Roisin.

Well done.

Thanks.

Oddly enough my parents know that I smoke and have known since I was 17.

I wasn't telling my parents I was playing gigs, cause they'd only come into town with all the aunties and uncles and all get drunk and just make a show of themselves/me

Then Snakybus meets me and my Ma in a pub and the first word out of him was "all set for the gig?"

They promised they'd not come, but you could tell they were pretty bummed out at a missed chance for a razz up

I realise this sounds like something that would happen to a 16yr old, not a man of 29...

I wasn't telling my parents I was playing gigs, cause they'd only come into town with all the aunties and uncles and all get drunk and just make a show of themselves/me

Then Snakybus meets me and my Ma in a pub and the first word out of him was "all set for the gig?"

They promised they'd not come, but you could tell they were pretty bummed out at a missed chance for a razz up

I realise this sounds like something that would happen to a 16yr old, not a man of 29...

i remember doing this too when i was 15 and our band was playing our first gig at a talent competion in the hotel. all parents were warned to stay away and they promised they would but just before we went on i caught them hiding at the back watching from behind some curtains. i didnt really care after that whether or not they came and they generally didnt.

Tried walking home with my eyes closed when i was 9-10.

Rammed my face into a pillar.

Teeth and blood everywhere.

Told my dad it was a 'boy in a yellow tracksuit'.

We hunted said boy for for the rest of the day.

Never have told him the truth but i'd like to think he knows.

haha
what would have happened if the two of you had encountered a 'boy in a yellow tracklist'?

I also read it that way, which was hilarious. And then I read it the right way and it was even funnier.

I'd like to think that if we had come across my 'attacker' i MAY have come clean. But chances are i would have been too embarrassed and i would have let him go to prison.

PS. I did manage to walk blind from the Mullens front gates to the Fosters a year later. That's over 20 gaffs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back