Secrets that you've kept from your parents (1 Viewer)

Managed to keep smoking secret for years,then got caught twice in one week.Again I got all the way through school without being caught smoking (properly),until about three weeks from the end.surprisingly never got caught drinking tho,if there was one thing smokes were good for was getting rid of the smell of booze!

Also the only thing I was better at than breaking things was blaming it on someone else.

My parents think i have a degree in computer programming. Never told them i failed two years in a row and only have a cert. I think they know but it's never come to a head. Funnily enough my brother went to the european cup finals with my dad two years ago (the time liverpool won) and the father asked the brother, directly, if i have kids they don't know about. I'm so secretive with my folks (for a few years now) that they actually think i have a bunch of kids that i don't tell them about. When i told them i was moving to japan for a year (next year) they started fishing around the brother for reasons rather than ask me.

My parents think i have a degree in computer programming. Never told them i failed two years in a row and only have a cert. I think they know but it's never come to a head. Funnily enough my brother went to the european cup finals with my dad two years ago (the time liverpool won) and the father asked the brother, directly, if i have kids they don't know about. I'm so secretive with my folks (for a few years now) that they actually think i have a bunch of kids that i don't tell them about. When i told them i was moving to japan for a year (next year) they started fishing around the brother for reasons rather than ask me.

Well, there's being secretive and you're dad wondering if you have a bunch of kids somewhere. There's a big gulf between those two things and I'd imagine many colourful tales.:D

What did you do to make your dad so suspicious of you?

My mom asked my brother a few years ago if he'd ever tried drugs. Despite the fact that he prides himself on being a rock and roll coke fiend. If you google his name, you get links to interviews and stuff where he brags about his coke dealer. He has always sworn to me ma that it was 'just a persona', despite the fact that he makes Pete Doherty look like Ian McKaye.

I don't keep any secrets from my parents. If there's something they don't want to know, they just ignore it. I think that's how most families operate, I just happen to find it really, really amusing.

I remember once his ex-wife (when they were still married) talking openly about doing heroin while me ma was in the next room. I nearly choked.

Oh no, not at all. But most people's names come up on google searches, like. He wrote a book that sold about 1000 copies, most of which were bought by my mother, who had to promise not to read it because it's mainly about him doing lots of drugs.

oh thats too cute!!i've managed to keep the stuff from my parents that i know will upset them like sex and drugs..but everything else they know about..

oh thats too cute!!i've managed to keep the stuff from my parents that i know will upset them like sex and drugs..but everything else they know about..

It'd be cute if it weren't glorifying the same drug habit that fucked up a lot of shit.

Yeah, I wouldn't talk to my folks about hanky panky, but no one wants to talk with their folks about that stuff. And for reasons that are probably obvious, I don't do drugs and I'm not even all that tolerant of them being done around me.

That ive got my septum pierced. My father said that I could get anything I wanted pierced accept that, as he wouldnt have a bull for a daughter. I fear the plyers so its going to remain a secret for a while yet.

Oh and that I cut up my mothers wedding dress for a haloween costume about two years ago, I dressed up as one of the clones from the babes in toyland video for bruised violet. I feel so bad about it now, she keeps going looking for it. It sits in a bag under my bed, I think i'll take it with me when I move out just in case she gets her root on.

my parents accused me of being on gear twice when i was a teenager despite the fact i didnt do drugs or even smoke till i was 18.sound.

my mother got my sister to find out if i was smoking because i had been spending money (i bought a few led zepplin tapes) and there was a load of cigarette butts outside my window that the girl next door used throw in to our garden so her mother wouldnt know she was smoking out the window. in general though my mother was more worried that i was too much of a goody two shoes because i used never go out to the discos or other social events when i was in school. if my friends were in the house i'd have to warn them not to mention they were going to a night club because she'd try and make me go. my older brothers and sisters used have to sneak out or pretend they were going somewhere else.

did anyone ever go to a hop? my dad still sometimes asks if my night involved a visit to a hop.

Oh and that I cut up my mothers wedding dress for a haloween costume about two years ago, I dressed up as one of the clones from the babes in toyland video for bruised violet. I feel so bad about it now, she keeps going looking for it. It sits in a bag under my bed, I think i'll take it with me when I move out just in case she gets her root on.

she'll be heart broken. how could you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back