secret vice. (1 Viewer)

Originally posted by Pantone247
15 minutes! try THE WHOLE FUCKING SUMMER!

:(

After they've well and truly flogged their 15 minutes of fame we can look forward to them appearing on such quality as Your Face or Mine or 1994 the TV years. Fuckers

BB

Originally posted by Unclealo
After they've well and truly flogged their 15 minutes of fame we can look forward to them appearing on such quality as Your Face or Mine or 1994 the TV years. Fuckers

I know a guy who watches the house mates sleeping at night, for hours. But then he is a FREAK!

L

Originally posted by Unclealo

'Your Face or Mine'...now there is a programme that made me want to take a sledgehammer to the tv :mad:

Even worse than the Lyrics Board!

Originally posted by Latex lizzie
..no much and all as the love is there you are wrong dear.

..nothing is worse than that programme.ever.

How about that 'Boys and Girls' thing on C4 (I was chez les parents a few weeks ago so was swotting up on me foreign tele) - now it's definitely worse than The Lyrics Board!!! I defy you to name me a programme tackier and more embarrassing to all of mankind than that.

.nnnneeeeeeeeer. Our survey says.Your wrong. Look at the survey!

Survey.
Amount of people that think lizzie is right on this matter 99.9
Amount of people that think juno is right on this matter 0.01

can't argue with that..It's a survey goddamnit.

Originally posted by Juno
No, that Boys and Girls or Boys Vs Girls or whateverthefuck is worse!

I'm with you on this one

I can not for the life of me figure out what is actually going on with the show, what is the idea behind it? Is it a game show?

It just seems to be a massive hoarde of fuckpigs running riot while Vernon "King of the Fuck Pigs" tries to hold court.

And it goes on for hours and hours

See??

That's: Juno's opinion - 2
Lizzie's opinion - 1

Lyrics Board is just RTE being shite. That other thing could be used for torture purposes in Guantanamo Bay.

I'm four square behind Lizzie. The Lyrics board is a state-sponsored pension for miserable knock kneed aul never-were's like Fungus McNulty and the piano guy who used to warm all our hearts (by making us violently retch) on Going Strong and the Late (insert vilest expletive you can think of here) Late show.

Now its only serious competitor is that one with yer one who thinks everybody loves her and people have to stalk people but they don't all love her whiches name I can't remember.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back