secret vice. (1 Viewer)

Originally posted by herv
haha! and the track with jon anderson's son talking on it....

'Oh! It was OK!! But there were no clowns, no tigers, lions or bears,
candy-floss, toffee apples, no clowns.'

hysterical.

future times, arriving ufo, release release, great stuff though.

i love the synth sounds at the start of arriving ufo.

onward is quite a nice love song too. again lovely synth action.

Agreed. Arriving UFO is just fuckin CRAZEE!

Ok i've got tons of crap records, i have a weakness for novelty records.

thickaspigshit - Madonna album - i have this, you shouldn't, ever!

uncle_meat - "I also like Geno by Dexy's Midnight Runners" - there is nothing wrong with this, back in '68 in a sweaty club.......

Juno - "I know every word of Gangsta's Paradise by Coolio" - good!

did you get a freebee or did you, you know, buy it?

Free, thank funk

Seen you on the street across from the irish times last night, didn't say hello because i was quite ill

Originally posted by Knacker
I've met you haven't I Ed? I can't remember for the life of me what you look like.

I don't think you have actually although we've been in the same place at the same time on quite a few occasions. I was at the herv thingum the other week, the one standing by the door who needs a haircut.

Originally posted by Ed
Free, thank funk

Seen you on the street across from the irish times last night, didn't say hello because i was quite ill

ah yeah?

was in another world myself. just out of work. slug-like from all the austrian nonsense.

hope you're feeling better

ah yeah?

was in another world myself. just out of work. slug-like from all the austrian nonsense.

hope you're feeling better

I'm ok now, was having stomach cramps/pains until about 3 am this morning, no fun

Originally posted by AlphaRelish
kate bush, sade, justin trousersnake, i like them all...

Here, I don't understand why Kate Bush has to be mentioned here at all.
Anyone who deems her worthy of shame needs to wash their stupid brains out with bleach.

I *do* love Billy Joel's The Stranger- this is one of those records that I often pull out and people go
- ah for fucks sake what's this-,
and then I go
- Take it and come back to me in two weeks-
and they come back to me two months later going- wow, that's fucking deadly.
I also used to have similar experiences with Stevie Wonder (this is true) where people would go- what? the 'I just called to say I love you' guy and I go- shut up and beg forgiveness, listen to this (anything by him from Hotter Than July back).
SO I think that peoples little vices are often just gems that other people haven't acknowledged yet.

Originally posted by aoifed
SO I think that peoples little vices are often just gems that other people haven't acknowledged yet.

This is true in many cases, but not mine, my vices are not hidden gems, they're just shite in vinyl form

Ed, it seems you're right: Just as I sit here and post this I'm in an internet cafe and the internet cafe have a not- so- secret 'little vice' which is
An Ace of Bass album.
SOmetimes I wish people would keep their secrets.

Originally posted by aoifed
Ed, it seems you're right: Just as I sit here and post this I'm in an internet cafe and the internet cafe have a not- so- secret 'little vice' which is
An Ace of Bass album.
SOmetimes I wish people would keep their secrets.

All that she wants was a classic, as was the sign, i'm lying through my teeth here.
Actually i want a copy of "Right Type of Mood" by Herbie on vinyl, it's utter utter shite, but i want it.

Nobody ever responds when I say I like a band on this board. Yiz just wanna talk about your own taste you bunch of vain janes.

I don't have a secret love, but my secret hate is when indie bands play corny songs in order to reveal a supposedly overlooked value which was not overlooked at all coz everyone thinks the song is deadly anyway and you probably knew that.

Oh, I do have a secret love. I read Now magazine. There I said it.

Originally posted by Mumblin Deaf Ro
I don't have a secret love, but my secret hate is when indie bands play corny songs in order to reveal a supposedly overlooked value which was not overlooked at all coz everyone thinks the song is deadly anyway and you probably knew that.

Awwww Roooo :(

Here Rumphole, 'Iiiiiiii remember that Summer' was Bagatelle.

My secret Vice is my 'nesting urge' which has lately seen me talking about APR, Structural surveys, interior design and Akia. No wait really this is all *very* cool

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back