secret vice. (1 Viewer)

the pope

Website
www.google.com
is it just me or does anyone else find themselves liking some music that is deemed embarrassing or is against what you normally like?

for example, a lot of justin trousersnake and liberty x's i think is great fun to listen to... even though its !cheezy...

my girlfriend also loves daniel bedingfield, which means its always on in the house.... and y'know its ok too...!

anyone else got anything they wanna own up to?

*this is tongue in cheek....

Originally posted by Latex lizzie
..my secret vice is to cover myself in choco "yum Yums" kill a small lizard and drink it's blood then put a nice Paul Brady album on. Oh what a world we live in.

The most disturbing part of the above is without doubt the Paul Brady album

Originally posted by the pope
for christssake, i posted a chatty/debatey subject thing. at least try and adhere to it. fucking hell. i'm never doing this again.

Quit your bitching - We're debating the merits of Paul Brady if you'd care to pay attention

IIIII remember that summer in Dublin...

...ah classic.

I like the new mist-teeq (or how ever you spell it) single

and I even listened to all of that 'I'm beautiful' song by dirty Christina a-Gorilla the other day...

...and I like that TV add for smirnof with the dolphins....

Justin Timberlakes album is amazing, like 2003's Off The Wall

I'm not embaressed by that, what would be embaressing is if you listened to that bass line off Rock your Body and not feel the need to start shaking that booty. God Damn!

Yes, Fanfare for the common man by Emerson Lake and Palmer (or is it Bachman Turner Overdrive?) I never can tell. I make no secret of liking that song. I also like Geno by Dexy's Midnight Runners. I also like running around naked with a lightbulb fastened to my knob and making my pc think its an Amstrad CPC 464 so I can finally finish Platoon and Gryzor. Goo goo goo ga ga ga pink fluffy clouds expiate for their momentous flirtations around my ass.:confused:

Originally posted by uncle_meat
Gryzor.

why was gryzor called gryzor here and contra in america?
hmmmm. the poster for charlotefield in limerick uses the cover of gryzor. limerick people should go to that gig and talk about computer games.
but for seriously..
why was gryzor called gryzor here and contra in america?

andy

I have no idea why Gryzor was called Contra in the US, but I do know that the americans are fond of doing that. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles was Teenage Mutant HERO Turtles. Give me a fucking break. A film called 'I come in Peace' about an alien drug dealer with Dolph Lungren was called Dark Angel Over here also. That flick had a great line, just after Dolph has impaled the barbarous fiend on some jagged protruberance with a deftly aimed kick and picks up the fallen alen supergun...

Alien: "I come in peace"

Dolph: " Yeah, and you'll go in pieces!"

BBBBBBRRRREEEEKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!
(rapid fire alien SMG)

Fantastic!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back