secret vice. (1 Viewer)

Originally posted by Burgerbarbaby
I'm four square behind Lizzie. The Lyrics board is a state-sponsored pension for miserable knock kneed aul never-were's like Fungus McNulty and the piano guy who used to warm all our hearts (by making us violently retch) on Going Strong and the Late (insert vilest expletive you can think of here) Late show.

Now its only serious competitor is that one with yer one who thinks everybody loves her and people have to stalk people but they don't all love her whiches name I can't remember.

..yay ! support I take it all back! everyone who disagrees with me is a buffoon again! yay!

Originally posted by Pantone247
I was never cool

also my opinion doesn't account for anything, ever.

thats what my mother tells me
will you guys be my buddys?

Sure, man whatever.

Now bearing in mind the above Juno, can we now say that Pantone is only half a person and so the balance of opinion is firmly on the side of the Righteous Order Of The Lyrics Bored?

*High fives Lizzie, struts back to desk, drops shades down from hair onto nose, and looks chilled*

Originally posted by Pantone247
It just seems to be a massive hoarde of fuckpigs running riot while Vernon "King of the Fuck Pigs" tries to hold court.

It fucks stuff up on a regular basis, though, which is funny (wrong people selected from audience, wrong answers for questions etc.). Lyrics Board is far worse, because anyone on it acts like a smug prick instead of the loser that being a z-list celebrity on a zero-viewer show on a hick station on a small island off the coast of Europe actually makes them.

Originally posted by nlgbbbblth
*someone" buys now at work. I *leaf* through it at lunchtime.
can be picturesque

Now is king. Heat is a now rip-off. Every so often Now has a feature where it shows you which old Now stories Heat has ripped off. I picked Now up to patronise my lovely girlfriend for its crapness and ended up becoming interested in its titbits. Yes, I said titbits.

Cormac, Girls Just Wanna Have Fun was not the source of my hatred - it's clear you respect the song and i respect that about people who respect songs. Respect. I'm more complaining about the 'eyes rolled to heaven, can you believe how ironic my haircut is even playing this song' type people.

WTF is going on here? The Lyrics Board is far and away the best TV show EVER...better than Fair City, even. I'll not tolerate this bad-mouthing of it.

Originally posted by michaelknight
WTF is going on here? The Lyrics Board is far and away the best TV show EVER...better than Fair City, even. I'll not tolerate this bad-mouthing of it.

Not as good as the ad-with-the-kid-who-drowned-in-the-barrel though I'll bet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back