San Marino game (2 Viewers)

But to answer his question on who could come in before the end of the campaign, the truth is that Ireland would be better off with no fuckin' manager at all.

roberto_baggio_1.jpg

all the way!!!

read in the paper this morning that David James (36) still hopes to regain his place as England's goalkeeper.

He said
'I'm not going to give up on the England opportunity, even if I was 42.'

Some Irish players should take note.

Where is the harm does making himself unavailable for selection should the need arise sometime in the future?

Where is the harm does making himself unavailable for selection should the need arise sometime in the future?

I agree entirely, and I'm sure most people do, that if you are eligible for your country then without question you should want to play for your country. But as was also said, there is no-one before the San Marino game that, if available, would have been called up. To be honest, how do you think Staunton could defend calling up Holland when you have Hunt? There would be no sense to it at all. Staunton has more-or-less the right players on the pitch. It's how they play that's the obvious fuckin problem.
But purely on principle, of course the old lemons should be available.

I agree entirely, and I'm sure most people do, that if you are eligible for your country then without question you should want to play for your country. But as was also said, there is no-one before the San Marino game that, if available, would have been called up. To be honest, how do you think Staunton could defend calling up Holland when you have Hunt? There would be no sense to it at all. Staunton has more-or-less the right players on the pitch. It's how they play that's the obvious fuckin problem.
But purely on principle, of course the old lemons should be available.

Yes, we're not blessed with talent in that department - unlike say Alan Shearer (who could have made a difference to England if he played longer)

Maybe Dean Kiely would have done a better job than Paddy Kenny or Wayne Henderson?

Yes, we're not blessed with talent in that department - unlike say Alan Shearer (who could have made a difference to England if he played longer)

Maybe Dean Kiely would have done a better job than Paddy Kenny or Wayne Henderson?

I wouldn't think better than Paddy Kenny, but yeah better than Henderson. I'll give you that one!
But this is third/fourth choice keepers we're talking about against San Marino for FUCK SAKE!!!

this is the fall out from saipan, still going on.
the fai got rid of mccarthy too quickly, trying to appease the roy-fans. mccarthy had fucked up two campaigns, but finally got it right... so what now? we give every manager two campaigns? after saipan and micks sacking it would have been hard for kerr to fail... people just wanted a change. but kerr blew it by being naive. and now look where we are. houghton said on the telly, with the quality of player available to us, third is all we can hope for. we knew that, but i mean, jesus, it's clear stan hasn't a clue, and i don't think he's gonna learn. because he's a simpleton. it's quite clear we're in a mes, and it's obvious we need an expierenced manager to take the helm. it's obvious that the fai are corrupt moneygrabbing bastards.

in conclusion, roy had a point, but he fucked everything up by walking away like that. this, in short, is his fault.

this is the fall out from saipan, still going on.
the fai got rid of mccarthy too quickly, trying to appease the roy-fans. mccarthy had fucked up two campaigns, but finally got it right... so what now? we give every manager two campaigns? after saipan and micks sacking it would have been hard for kerr to fail... people just wanted a change. but kerr blew it by being naive. and now look where we are. houghton said on the telly, with the quality of player available to us, third is all we can hope for. we knew that, but i mean, jesus, it's clear stan hasn't a clue, and i don't think he's gonna learn. because he's a simpleton. it's quite clear we're in a mes, and it's obvious we need an expierenced manager to take the helm. it's obvious that the fai are corrupt moneygrabbing bastards.

in conclusion, roy had a point, but he fucked everything up by walking away like that. this, in short, is his fault.

applause.jpg

the amount of sponsers those cunts have. must be minted. bastards. buy a decent manager you fuckers. prices keep goingup, results keep getting worse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back