Salvia (3 Viewers)

Orpheus

Just wondering if anyones smoked salvia. Ive heard different reviews...how good can it be if its legal?

it is legal. and its very fucking extreme. i mean, if its the real thing, its five minutes of a psychotic experience that appears to last for several months, in which you cease to be and exist as another being. but that makes it sounds better than it is. this blows LSD and DMT completely out of the water for the title of "most-headwrecking-and-disturbing-experience-ever".

no other substance comes close to destoying your perception of reality, this does that and a whole lot more.

it is a definately not a pleasent experience.

and it most definately cannot be treated as a recreational drug.

Cormcolash said:
Pretty sure my housemates tried that one night, they said it was fuckin mental. Funny to watch, that's for sure!

I've done it a few times. Distorts your perception of gravity so down becomes sideways. Don't do it on a staircase.

a 5 minute pyschotic episode is enough time to slaughter a house full of people and eat their brains.

avernus said:
a 5 minute pyschotic episode is enough time to slaughter a house full of people and eat their brains.

You'd never have the coordination to kill someone. But you could kill yourself by running out into the road or something. I read about one guy who took it and lunged around zombie-like for 5 minutes, and broke his arm.
Strange, any time i took it i found it near impossible to move once I was in a lying down position.

edit: i think you mean psychedelic rather than psychotic.

no i said "psychotic" instead of "psychedelic" because while it is a hallucinogen and thus could be considered as a psychedelic drug, the effect it has makes you detach from reality completely and for the period of five minutes makes you clinically insane. in clinical terms, you do go into a psychotic state. as has alrady been pointed out, physical co-ordination completely goes out the window. but fuck knows what you might do to yourself or others physically in that state.
salvia is a plant which is a member of the sage family, native to mexico. it is called "salvia divinorum", since mexican shamans used it to see the future. it contains a substance called Salvinorin A, which is without doubt the most potent and intense hallucinogenic compound.

it appears that this substance triggers in its users an intensely primal fear state. it in almost cases gives one the experience of living entire lives in other peoples bodies, travelling through entire lifetimes, the experience of becoming an inanimate 2D object, extreme paranoia, and intense deja vu.

ever thought that your whole life might be one long dream, and imagined you might wake up? i imagine how disturbing that awakening must be. this drug does that. the experience, in a word, is disturbing. profoundly.

Brian Conniffe said:
no i said "psychotic" instead of "psychedelic" because while it is a hallucinogen and thus could be considered as a psychedelic drug, the effect it has makes you detach from reality completely and for the period of five minutes makes you clinically insane. in clinical terms, you do go into a psychotic state. as has alrady been pointed out, physical co-ordination completely goes out the window. but fuck knows what you might do to yourself or others physically in that state.
salvia is a plant which is a member of the sage family, native to mexico. it is called "salvia divinorum", since mexican shamans used it to see the future. it contains a substance called Salvinorin A, which is without doubt the most potent and intense hallucinogenic compound.

it appears that this substance triggers in its users an intensely primal fear state. it in almost cases gives one the experience of living entire lives in other peoples bodies, travelling through entire lifetimes, the experience of becoming an inanimate 2D object, extreme paranoia, and intense deja vu.

ever thought that your whole life might be one long dream, and imagined you might wake up? i imagine how disturbing that awakening must be. this drug does that. the experience, in a word, is disturbing. profoundly.

Cool, who sells it then?

Unicron said:
Cool, who sells it then?

morpheus.jpg

I tried it about 5 years ago and it did nothing for me. Maybe I didn't take enough.

I tried it about 5 years ago and it did nothing for me. Maybe I didn't take enough.

If you'd taken enough you'd know all about it.

I've taken it a good few times. the first time i took the x6 strength and didn't notice much of an effect, the same thing happened with the x10. When i took the x45 it worked well.

First time I did it I was 18 and bored in the bedroom in my folks gaff; it was maybe 3am.
I took a hit and felt like an invisible spirit had arrived to take me for a walk.
I followed the spirit into the garden (in my boxers), had a walk up and down the road
and then had a good roll around on the wet grass.
It all ended as quickly as it began.
Absolutely mental.

The next time was in Amsterdam, 11/Sep/2001 in front of the TV.
There are no words.
:eek:

Jazes i don't like the sound of this stuff.I'll have to give it a bash.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back