Salvia (4 Viewers)

It's what dose you take, from mild melting of reality to sub tropic,
where your not aware that you have just taken the drug and have no idea why everythings gone fucken haywire, then its really intense psychadelia for about 5 mins then stoned for about half an hour.

Don't take it drunk and always have someone there to mind you.

That way if it's all too much they can easily talk you down and stop you from injuring yourself.

10 x is fine to begin

40 x would be very very strong.

You tube salvia trips and you'll see good and bad experiences.

I went to crazy flipped out land on salvia...it was the most intense experience I ever had. I would'nt be mad about doing it again.

I've been thinking about trying this stuff,but I don't think I'll bother with it.Dosent sound very handy.

:eek:
Come on, you can't just throw that out there and not explain more!

Strange that your trip was breakfast related too....

it's really hard to explain, there was a ricicles box beside me on the counter. after taking the stuff, i was on the box and had always been on the box and always would be on the box, and everything was repeating forever. for two minutes.

Its a weird experience all right, I thought I was in a wall for a very long time, turning my head left and right produced a really odd perception of space that I find difficult to explain. Then I stood in the shower for a minute trying to figure it all out, while my friend laughed at me.
Another time up and down were rearranged and massively increased, I had to keep looking up to stop a feeling of vertigo.
I'd recommend giving it a go, it's weeeiirrrd

as terrifying as some of these trips sound, my curiosty is piqued. i'd probably never have the balls to actually try it though..

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I'm not sure whether to be pleased or not that on the two occasions I've taken it, I got noting. I mustn't have been doing it right or didn't take enough. I don't know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back