Running? (2 Viewers)

I've been running since January this year and it's worth keeping at it. I'm up to 20-30k distances and hoping to do the marathon in October.

I can honestly say as a musician it helps a lot with gig stamina.

I've been running since January this year and it's worth keeping at it. I'm up to 20-30k distances and hoping to do the marathon in October.

I can honestly say as a musician it helps a lot with gig stamina.

It defo does..and I shit you not,I've been doing press ups and that is improving my guitar playing

Have to keep reading this thread... Its giving me the motivation to get fit again. This time last year i was swimming over 3000 meters in an hours session in the NAC now i havent swam in about 4 months. I got really lazy out of nowhere and i'm really keen to give the running a go as you have to do fuck all to do it

Thats the appeal of it for me.Pair of fake asics outta Northdide sc and I was good to go.

It's simply an age thing. Mortality kicks in, get fit at long last or face a crap second life.
I've been off the running for a month or two now because of tendon injures in my foot, and my gym membership was up oh and I'm on holiday but planning to get back into it. It's not much but when I did a 5k back in June it felt like a great achievement.

didn't get up early enough to get out before 7am today so will have to go tonight instead, which means people will see me.

that sucks.

I fucking hurt my back at practice last night.Wingo did some drum fill that caused me to gyrate unnaturally.

No run today.I am actually gutted.

which is you:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

or

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

??

I fucking hurt my back at practice last night.Wingo did some drum fill that caused me to gyrate unnaturally.

No run today.I am actually gutted.

Wednesday is my weeknight off. I usually feel great when I'm done and I fucking hate the days that I miss one. But I never thought I've love Wednesdays as much as I have recently.

cycling is better. depends how much value you place on having functioning ankles in later life i suppose.

While this tendon thing is healing I've been on the bike (real and fake) more. Same when I had shin splints. My cousin is all about the bikes, proper racing and cycles of over 50k and all that. Been thinking about getting into that. I am prepared to admit that I started getting active too late in life and jack in the running if I really have to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back