Running? (4 Viewers)

Can anybody reccomend me a good pair that I might be able to afford in my straightened circumstances?

The wife swears by Amphibian King in Bray (they might have a branch in Ballymount now)
http://www.amphibianking.ie/index.php?cPath=21

They make you run on a short track, video it and analyse it, then recommend you the most appropriate shoes. Seem to start in and around a 100, but I think they have a clearance section too

Oh cool.They sound interesting.Investigation under way.

Edit..they do inded have a clearance section..all €45 ..and I've a gig in Bray tomorrow!
Serendipity stikes again! Thanks dudley !

I got my runners in Amphibian King, really good move as I had all kinds of back problems and since I got them, back problems have been alleviated quite a bit (though now I get sore ankles, but that's nowhere near as bad as back issues). Running 5 miles, three days a week these days, really enjoying it!

I say yes to a race - well, a thumped run. It's always fun to run with other people.

I'd be well up for a run..not so much a race now..but a nice leisurely run.

And I would defo need a couple of months to prepare...I'm only just starting.But I think its a great idea.I for one have become quite goal oriented of late so having something to train towards would suit me big time.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I can see it now, but with a lot more coughing and wheezing

Ahh the coughing and wheezing..goodtimes!

Yeah Ted..Halloween sounds cool!

Jazes Thumped has come a long way!Gone are the aborted party plans in favour of aborted fun run plans!

We've grown.

I can see it now, but with a lot more coughing and wheezing

this video is amazing

Still not fit to go running today.fucking chest infection is seriously cramping my style.

Another nice walk will have to do.

I fucked my knee up with all the running I 've been doing,went for a cycle last night and couldn't straighten it fully or put any pressure on it,worrying stuff.put gel all over it before bed and it seems better today,will have to take it easy for a while.

Ahh balls to that..yeah..rest is yer only man there..rest and frustration.

My back has been giving me jip a couple of weeks now too.I need to give it a rest but cant.

I fucked my knee up with all the running I 've been doing,went for a cycle last night and couldn't straighten it fully or put any pressure on it,worrying stuff.put gel all over it before bed and it seems better today,will have to take it easy for a while.

i dunno about you ted, but thumped born again fitness lads need to realize that if yous are going into fitness after years of not doing it, your bones are just not the bones of an athlete. same goes for transformations back. cycling and swimming ftw, impact sports not so much.

i dunno about you ted, but thumped born again fitness lads need to realize that if yous are going into fitness after years of not doing it, your bones are just not the bones of an athlete. same goes for transformations back. cycling and swimming ftw, impact sports not so much.

Ahh!But yisse,I worked on the sites for years so I have the strentgh inside.my abs are just a throwback from filling all them skips....and I curryed on a pushbike for 4 years so I was once athletic fit too..si I reckon I'm in a better place than yer average sitting around baked Thumpeder in that regard.

Cycling I kinda lost interest in but Swimming is something I wanna get more of alright.Great for the breathing apparentally.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back