Rufus Wainwright @ Vicar Street (3 Viewers)

When's he playing? I only know one song by him and I already fancy the gay pants off him. His voice is beautiful.

Oh and I'd like to add- some people were really nice and gave me rep points after some anti- slowey muppet docked them from me and I'd like to thank the mysterious strangers who left no calling card. .|..| Now I feel kinda cool.

aoifed said:
When's he playing? I only know one song by him and I already fancy the gay pants off him. His voice is beautiful.

Oh and I'd like to add- some people were really nice and gave me rep points after some anti- slowey muppet docked them from me and I'd like to thank the mysterious strangers who left no calling card. .|..| Now I feel kinda cool.
he's playing this coming tuesday. i totally love his gay pants too... how does he do that with his voice in 'movies of myself? his lyrics are totally smart too. i can't wait to give him a blowjob.

kevin gallen said:
Anyone recommend going or staying away. I cant decide!

oh no, i don't think i can make it, why can't it be monday?:(
i love his voice and i totally fancy his big gay pants.
hag, no talk about blowjobs please, this is a respectable place.....remember?

SadieOutlaw said:
oh no, i don't think i can make it, why can't it be monday?:(
i love his voice and i totally fancy his big gay pants.
hag, no talk about blowjobs please, this is a respectable place.....remember?
meh. loser.

hag said:
he's playing this coming tuesday. i totally love his gay pants too... how does he do that with his voice in 'movies of myself? his lyrics are totally smart too. i can't wait to give him a blowjob.
haha

Rufus Wainwright is to duet with Dido for the forthcoming soundtrack to the film 'BRIDGET JONES: THE EDGE OF REASON'.

The pair have recorded the track ’I Eat Dinner’, which was originally recorded by Wainwrights mother, folk singer Kate McGarrigle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back