Reviews (4 Viewers)

Re: speed racer pig face

Originally posted by thegoone
dont read pig face speed racers reviews
a while ago he asked for people to advise him on
"good dance albums"

My name is speed racer, electronica whats that
can they perform live?

So unless you have an in-depth knowledge of a genre, you are not qualified to say whether or not you like a particular piece of music of that genre?
With respect, sir, that is a load of bollix

Re: speed racer pig face

Originally posted by thegoone
dont read pig face speed racers reviews
a while ago he asked for people to advise him on
"good dance albums"

My name is speed racer, electronica whats that
can they perform live?

Ha ha ha.......ha ha ha......ha ha ha.....who are you and what do you know about anything? Are you reading very, very old threads for fun? Or have you no life at all? Is this a joke? Whats wrong with looking for great albums in genres you may not favour? I'd call it tryin to stay open minded. But more importantly, I'd call you cunt breath. :p :D

And another thing, I didn't really want to review anything anyway. I've enough to do.

Originally posted by pete

Oh and i have an invite to D-Vine's (Ireland's first female R&B group) single launch in Lillie's tonight. Too bad we don't have a reviews editor yet, like.

They were on Peig TV Na G last night.... comedy gold.

There should be a stipulation that whoever does reviews must never actually meet anyone here who posts on Thumped. They could be kidnapped, locked in a small cubicle and have the latest releases piped into them.

edit: new point (this is called economical posting)

I think Pete should do all the reviews. The rest of you don't have clue about music. I should know, as I have Pete's Thumped album. :)

placing apple on Pete's desk

Originally posted by Knacker
I think Pete should do all the reviews. The rest of you don't have clue about music. I should know, as I have Pete's Thumped album. :)

placing apple on Pete's desk

well considering that's the first time you mentioned it since the gig you can't like it all that much :(

Originally posted by pete
well considering that's the first time you mentioned it since the gig you can't like it all that much :(

me and Bill went for a lunchtime conference meeting strategy power break session a while back, to try synergise are pre profit projections for the forthcoming quarter.

anyway

he actually said to me how much he was enjoying your album. true.

he said he listens to it while power striding to work in the mornings,

with a strawbeery and ghuana hi-energy smoothie.

re: thumped mix albums

i still never found out who got my double album masterpiece :(
they obviously weren't that impressed.

what happened to the reviews announcement?

Reviews announcement is back.

Hint to those applying: It may help if you indicate in the email who you are.

Also, some of you should note that the correct spelling of reviews is "reviews".

I was a virgin until I heard Celtic Frost.

And Anthrax's Only is sitting on a compilation CD-R I've got for Allen... which he hasn't got. And possibly never will. As it's not on an actual CD-R.

Originally posted by Knacker
I was a virgin until I heard Celtic Frost.

And Anthrax's Only is sitting on a compilation CD-R I've got for Allen... which he hasn't got. And possibly never will. As it's not on an actual CD-R.

Is this one of those 'Mind' CD-rs ? They're the best

Here, I'm doing a gig on saturday with capratone and Stoat at the music room, above the Firestone pub (formerly the Plough) if anyone's interested in reviewing it, I suppose you can go through the proper channels.

I suppose we can put your name on the door, if we can think of a way of doing so without compromising the anonymity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back