Rest minus One (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter The
  • Start date
  • Replies 34
  • Views 3K
  • Watchers 2
plug said:
hehe! I think people deserve to be eaten by animals once in a while.. fota rooolz. I went out there about a month ago with a friend who used to work there, so we got to hang out with a gang of lemurs, literally sitting in the middle of a bunch of them. so cute.. it was one of the first sunny days of the year too so ALL the animals were out, most of them within petting range. had a game of air boxing with a teenage kangaroo and even the macaws were knocking around for once. they're always hiding. best trip to fota EVER :)

ya, now I definitely have to take a trip out there after finishing my exams and before I go away. It's been too long. last time I was there was when I was in 6th year on a geography field trip. we didn't get to see any animals, just plants and insects and the like. I have to go and chase some kangaroos around for a while- although they can get quite violent

plug said:
which would be a crap prize. beamish all the way!!!

Don't be bashing the Murphy's; Murphy's and Beamish are both high quality beverages.

I was down in Fota once and this one was there looking at the monkeys and came out with "Aren't they very real looking?". What was she expecting like? Plastic monkeys?

The said:
I have to go and chase some kangaroos around for a while- although they can get quite violent
they certainly can. nothing a baseball bat wouldn't fix though! ;) actually the younger ones (joeys?) will let you pet them easily enough. they're quite fluffy too so it's well worth a kangaroo claw in the head :)
ratmonkey said:
Don't be bashing the Murphy's; Murphy's and Beamish are both high quality beverages.
would you ever get off the fence!!? ;)
Dwight said:
The prize is 2 grand worth of studio time I think.
tasty!

on another note, I've just been told that the [r]elvolutions/rest euro tour has been cancelled, so that's a major bummer.. :(

Yup, our tour has now been cancelled. I'm so depressed I might have to use my Fota VIP Pass 2005. Seriously, this card (I got it through work) allows me to 'visit once on any day with up to one adult and four children' free of charge! Just the thing when your Euro tour has been pulled! So who's with me? Any of ye want to come down to Cork and be my children? The ice cream's on me (but not in a sexy way). I was going to show you a picture of me on an elephant, but for some reason or another, I can't.

ReadySteadyJedi said:
1. Why was it cancelled.
2. How did you get the pass.
3. Gimmie the pass.

That is all.

1. Tour was cancelled/postponed after everything that could go wrong with the Rev lads did (Bassist broke his leg...Fucking four stringer knob jockeys. Van problems, namely there was none. Driver problems ie no driver. AND the guitarist had unavoidable work commitments)

2. Cause, like Doc Dolittle, I talk to the animals.

3. No, but you can be my second eldest son, Dingus!

I'll come to Fota Grame. You can push me around in my buggy but If dingus gets an ice-cream, I get two.. at least

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back