Rest minus One (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter The
  • Start date
  • Replies 34
  • Views 3K
  • Watchers 2
sad_face.gif

bollix

shit, forgot to mention that.. yeah bummer.

obviously all of the upcoming rest shows with rulers of the planet have been cancelled. although I think there'll be a replacement for the french tour with [r]evolution of a sun. namely rory from ten past seven.

thats a shame seriously, at least they're not breaking up.

i love rest, and not just the peace, ease, or refreshment resulting from sleep or the cessation of an activity

sorry

Hey everyone...Thanks for the outpouring of grief. The show must go on however and we are already looking into a replacement for the Rulers shows. We'll know the story tomorrow, so our fingers and toes are crossed. And yeah, Rory Past Seven will be doing the European tour with us. He's great! Thanks Rory, we love you!!! Now to find a regular four stringer???

Grame said:
The show must go on however and we are already looking into a replacement for the Rulers shows. We'll know the story tomorrow, so our fingers and toes are crossed.
hopefully! I sent a mail out with details on the shows and the windings tour this morning about 45 seconds before I heard about it. johnny posted it on the ooal forum. the most obscure forum on the web!!! :D

incidentally, if youze are looking for a front man: I saw this crazy seventy year old dude walking up wellington road this afternoon, shouting sabbath lyrics at the top of his voice. at a tree.

plug said:
incidentally, if youze are looking for a front man: I saw this crazy seventy year old dude walking up wellington road this afternoon, shouting sabbath lyrics at the top of his voice. at a tree.

What a weirdo. Everyone knows trees are much more into zepplin.

plug said:
shit, forgot to mention that.. yeah bummer.

obviously all of the upcoming rest shows with rulers of the planet have been cancelled. although I think there'll be a replacement for the french tour with [r]evolution of a sun. namely rory from ten past seven.

Speaking of ten past seven plug, I heard they won that Murphys Live thing. What do they win or is it just the knowledge of knowing that they won that's they prize

How bad........... foto?fota? They can give the ass of their cans to the penguins or whatever else is hanging around.
God, your post just reminded me of how great the summer is

The said:
Speaking of ten past seven plug, I heard they won that Murphys Live thing. What do they win or is it just the knowledge of knowing that they won that's they prize
I.. don't.. know.. :eek:

hadn't heard about that. let me have a rummage around the net.. hmm, doesn't say much. at a guess I'd say a shitload of free murphys?

which would be a crap prize. beamish all the way!!!

the last time i was in fota my mammy and i were walking round beside the cheetahs or leopards or some such cat like fierce creature and one of them had got out and was looking at a llama all fierce like.

true story.

anyway, i love rest.

haha, fota's so unsafe, thats why going there is such an adventure. you never know when you might get eaten by a lion and the like

hehe! I think people deserve to be eaten by animals once in a while.. fota rooolz. I went out there about a month ago with a friend who used to work there, so we got to hang out with a gang of lemurs, literally sitting in the middle of a bunch of them. so cute.. it was one of the first sunny days of the year too so ALL the animals were out, most of them within petting range. had a game of air boxing with a teenage kangaroo and even the macaws were knocking around for once. they're always hiding. best trip to fota EVER :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back