Requests. (3 Viewers)

• Thread starter pete
  • Start date
  • Replies 859
  • Views 83K
  • Watchers 13
Pete, can we have a 'nerd' icon? I feel -- and I speak for many others here, including you -- that nerds are not sufficiently graphically represented.

The closest we have is this guy :cool: , but he's kinda ambiguous. He's a little bit Risky Business, and we really need to set a clearer example.

I'd appreciate it lots.

Thanks.

Love,
Jane

Oh, also, why can't we do those thingys where you vote for which is best (can't remember what they're called, its on the tip of my tongue...) anymore? I wanted to do a cats vs. dogs one...

eoin said:
Oh, also, why can't we do those thingys where you vote for which is best (can't remember what they're called, its on the tip of my tongue...) anymore? I wanted to do a cats vs. dogs one...
polls.

subscribers can do them, so make friends with one.

ah.gif

that's better... ;)

hey pete

ya know the way on some forums if you type swear words there replaced with stars or something like that

could you do it so when the word boutique it written its replaced with something else? blank space or something

people are already talking about the electric picnic and this word is just going to crop up more and more.

also if you are doing this you might as well do eclectic as well

thanks

hanley said:
hey pete

ya know the way on some forums if you type swear words there replaced with stars or something like that

could you do it so when the word boutique it written its replaced with something else? blank space or something

people are already talking about the electric picnic and this word is just going to crop up more and more.

also if you are doing this you might as well do eclectic as well

thanks
boutique?

Wow it really works. Now for a bit of subversion............................(working)..............................booot-eek, got it!!

Pete, someone suggested this before, but could we get a music note emoticon, to denote when people are singing a song? I sing most of my posts, but nobody notices.

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back