Requests. (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter pete
  • Start date
  • Replies 859
  • Views 83K
  • Watchers 13
i was thinking aboot that

i changed it cos people wanted some way of signifying that they'd been round the block a few times

hrmmmm

Originally posted by pete
i changed it cos people wanted some way of signifying that they'd been round the block a few times

You could make them little badges to sew on their pullovers instead. It would rock (for certain values of rock).

I must do some decorations again this year, yes.... something along the lines of the popup on the Dudley Corporation's site, except classier, of course.

ahem

umm, on de notification emails, de link is still using de old link to the board

http://thumpedbbs.com/bbs/showthread.php?threadid=5670

when she should be going like

http://www.thumped.com/bbs/showthread.php?threadid=5670

...just a small ting

Where's the cheese!?!

I don't know if this has been asked/mentioned before but how come the cheese emoticon isn't working? !cheezy

Re: Where's the cheese!?!

Originally posted by Shorty
I don't know if this has been asked/mentioned before but how come the cheese emoticon isn't working? !cheezy

i beg to differ, dude

!cheezy

we have cheese if you use thumped.com/bbs , but not if you use bbs.thumped.com

!bing

pete said:
So... it was done.

Cheers for fixing the bog pete...

!bog

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmpppppppppppppphhhhhhhhhhhhh.........................................................................hhhhhhhhhhh.............................................

:D

"i think i might as well run this past you, i'm new to the site and i dunno if you already have this covered? is there a way of enabling the bands and musicians who post here by maybe creating an informal international network of similar providers to thumped and things your missing? maybe some kind of collaborative venture with a website portal or something? even links to similar bulletin boards and sites so people could make contacts? this would at least address information exchange (eg about venues, promoters, fetsivals and events) and maybe help bring the music to a bigger audience?"

Thats a good idea. You've already got Things and Eirecore linked but there could be links to collectives around the country like The Warzone, New Noise, The Amc, etc.

eoin said:
"i think i might as well run this past you, i'm new to the site and i dunno if you already have this covered? is there a way of enabling the bands and musicians who post here by maybe creating an informal international network of similar providers to thumped and things your missing? maybe some kind of collaborative venture with a website portal or something? even links to similar bulletin boards and sites so people could make contacts? this would at least address information exchange (eg about venues, promoters, fetsivals and events) and maybe help bring the music to a bigger audience?"

Thats a good idea. You've already got Things and Eirecore linked but there could be links to collectives around the country like The Warzone, New Noise, The Amc, etc.
i concur

but how to do it properly?

Maybe one of those web-ring thingies, but I don't really get how they're supposed to work. Maybe just a seperate page with all the links under headings for each area, and all the sites having this page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back