Requests. (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter pete
  • Start date
  • Replies 859
  • Views 83K
  • Watchers 13
Right! This'll take a bit of explainin' without hand motions.

In the forum-general screen, when you hold mouse over thread name it displays first first couple of lines of first post, to get a flavour i suppose.
Is there anyway you can apply the same functionality (i love that word :D ) to the "go to last post" icon on the right? - to get first lines of last post.

Just 'cos i'm lazy loike...

that's a great idea. and that ad blocker function would be great too!!

also, the time lay out with "1 minute ago" and "2 hours ago" isn't annoying me enough. Can you change it into second units?? Or alternatively, is there a button I can press to change back to normal time?

Pete, can we have a culture section on the board? you know for art shows,preformance art ,museums and whatnot? theres alway stuff going on and it bleeds into the music forum a bit? c'mon we have football one.

jane said:
But....shhhh....don't tell the freeloaders about the secret special place....

Well, we tried to lure them before (for more subscriptions like) but they didn't budge. Maybe you really can't squeeze 20 yo-yos out off a crab's butt.

the final, finished, gold, release version of vBulletin 3 gets released later today.

once that happens i'll have to spend what's left of my weekend redoing all the work i've done customising everything over the last few months.

when that's done, i'll look at adding another board.

i'm meant to be packing to go home now

waaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

pete said:
the final, finished, gold, release version of vBulletin 3 gets released later today.

once that happens i'll have to spend what's left of my weekend redoing all the work i've done customising everything over the last few months.

when that's done, i'll look at adding another board.

i'm meant to be packing to go home now

waaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Pete, before you leave, get yourself a cannoli. If you've never heard of one, it's an Italian pastry and it will make you happy. Soooooooo happy.

I forgot to recommend as well that you go to my favourite restaurant: Da Gennaro on Mulberry Street, between Hester and Grand. Eat the Gnocchi al Pesto and you will be spoiled for all future meals that do not taste as nice.

Yum. Yum yummmmmm.

Mmmmm....a food room.....

jane said:
Wait, how'd you get in here? You've a little black name, not a big, throbbing blue one like that of the donor's circle.

no, this is the admin board jane, not the supporters forum. yes, they can post anything in here.

pete, please remember to make the new board look completely different (as that usually happens with every bloodly upgrade)

enchance said:
no, this is the admin board jane, not the supporters forum. yes, they can post anything in here.

pete, please remember to make the new board look completely different (as that usually happens with every bloodly upgrade)
one does one's best

enchance said:

Oh, I thought this was the 'unclear on the concept' board....whoops.

Shit. I didn't realise that 'they' could get in here because, well, I thought I was on that -- ahem -- 'other' thread. It's like someone walking in on you in the toilet because you left the door open, thinking no one was home.

I did that by accident recently, on someone else, but that tale belongs on the 'disgusting' thread.

Scatology ahoy!

You can unsticky the graffiti exhibition thread in lifestyle and arts and culture cos its nearly finished.Thanks very much pete,

Brian

I would also like some 'inverted comma' icons except they should be a picture of a hand makign the 'inverted comma' sign

so I can place it before and after phrases when im saying things like

I'm "working" very hard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back