Requests. (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter pete
  • Start date
  • Replies 859
  • Views 83K
  • Watchers 13
How do you deregister, account-cancel or profile delete your thumped account?

i can rename your account & scramble your password after you remove any personally identifiable information from your profile. email me if you want this done.

Any chance we could re-open this baby: http://thumped.com/bbs/showthread.php?74660-What-are-you-listening-to-RIGHT-NOW Maybe there's a compelling reason for still having it closed..? Not sure.. It's just that it seems the most appropriate thread when you're listening to an album and you want to shite on about it.

i say start a thread for an album every time, dont be worried if nobody replies immediatley. a good 98% of my threads bomb, but that instant gratification thread is a recipe for no conversation about the music and a mine of dead links as youtube/vimeo bomb along.

You don't think it had a certain lucky-bag charm? A potpouiri of diverse tastes and opinions?

Youtube and Vimeo links die - it's a sad fact of life in the online world. Killing this thread isn't going to bring them back, it's just going to add to the online-link death toll.*

Anyway, no biggie.

*(Forgive my facetiousness.)

hi there i started a thread in eirecore about a gig with mcgalligog/zombified/summoner on 17th feb in the warzone centre but its gone a bit weird, the post isnt in it and it wont let me edit the thing. could an admin delete it and ill put up another one or some other sort of help, please? i realise this is probably something stupid ive done but i am a computer illiterate.

hi there i started a thread in eirecore about a gig with mcgalligog/zombified/summoner on 17th feb in the warzone centre but its gone a bit weird, the post isnt in it and it wont let me edit the thing. could an admin delete it and ill put up another one or some other sort of help, please? i realise this is probably something stupid ive done but i am a computer illiterate.

Sounds like the thread was approved, but not the post.

i think the thread was approved, but not the post.

doh

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back