Relationships - what is the point? (3 Viewers)

THE BIT WITH THE DILDO JUMPING OUT THE WINDOW IS HYSTERICAL. AS IS THE CAR CRASH WANK. I FOUND THE WHOLE BOOK CRAZY..BUT GOOD. LIKE LIFE AND FRIENDS AND ALL THE OTHER CRAPOLA THAT'S BEEN MENTIONED ON THIS MEANDERING THREAD. IT FREAKED OUT A COUPLE OF FRIENDS AND ANOTHER ONE COULDN'T EVEN GET HALFWAY THROUGH IT. ALSO, IT'S A BOOK WRITTEN BY LEONARD COHEN. THE MAD BASTARD.

actually on reading this I was like "what the fuck, I have to go home and read this book again, I don't remember any of this freaky shit"

a quick google reveals I in fact read 'The Favourite Game' which isn't half as smutty but does have a couple of young fellas feeling up some kiddo and then feeling all gross about it... lots of moping about too

totally geting Beatiful Losers though, sounds HOTT

get over it panty. the thing i love about grogans is that there's a great happy atmosphere but you're guaranteed there's always going to be someone more miserable than you in there somewhere. so you're always a winner!

that's probably while all the dead end dipso's look happy when I come in

:mad:

also good about Grogans is the mad as shit 'art' everywhere AND they have board games behind the bar... I've never seen anyone play one, but it's nice to know they're there

that's probably while all the dead end dipso's look happy when I come in

:mad:

also good about Grogans is the mad as shit 'art' everywhere AND they have board games behind the bar... I've never seen anyone play one, but it's nice to know they're there

there were two guyse playing chess in there two nights ago. REEEEEEEEEALLY wanted to steal the board from them so we could play instead.
another good thing about that pub is there's always some angry aul wan who starts ragging on about things to whoever he's with.

some angry aul wan who starts ragging on about things to whoever he's with.

oh yeah! last time the maddzer for that night was talking to me and my mate about plastering her house, outside the in the smoking area. She could barely stand, anyway as we were coming back in some stranger hipster dofus was leaving and she insisted he kiss her on the cheek before he goes. Amazing.

at first glance i thought that said pantyline, which, given your username, would be quite fitting.

I should totally have my own raunchy chat-line... that'd be so cool...

:)

Actually, I've been dreaming of scrabble. And when I see the text in e-mails, documents etc, I catch myself jiggling the letters of the words around to form other words.

Has someone said this before? If not, I've just experienced my first deja vu for quite some time. Nice.

at first glance i thought that said pantyline, which, given your username, would be quite fitting.

Me too.

So, thumped-dating.com/bbs. Pete?

"i'm putting on the kettle... mmm... oh yeah... i'm playing a spacemen 3 record... oooh baby, i'm changing a nappy"

p - I'm slipping the record out of it's cover

p - yes it's hard... it's 180gm vinyl...

p - I'm slipping it out now, OH GOSH IT'S COLOURED VINYL

p - uh-huh, bright shinny and red, I got it on e-bay

p - e-bay

p - I'm putting on side b

p - I know that's wrong, but I don't care...

p - it was 10 dollars

p - no without shipping

p - no way man, wowee zowee is way cooler then terror twlight

p - oh yeah?

p - oh yeah, well your just a jerk you know that? a jerk...

*click*

get over it panty. the thing i love about grogans is that there's a great happy atmosphere but you're guaranteed there's always going to be someone more miserable than you in there somewhere. so you're always a winner!

And they have nice Guinness, mmm Guinness. Only another 13 days to go.

I've a great relationship with Guinness.

I knew a few girls who worked on sex lines

at this point the bloke would invariably start tapping his boner off the phone

I'm not sure

though the noise haunts me to this day

"bappitabapptia bappitaa- uugh-you like that?-bappita bappita"

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back