Rehearsal space available.. (1 Viewer)

Bonzaibob

Hi all,

I have a rehearsal space to rent out, it's based in harolds X. We don't need it anymore and would rather pass it onto another band who would then use it.

It's 600 per month, you could rent it and share with another band, at the moment it's 2 units of the same size available, we only use and have only insualted one, you can do as you wish with the other one (you could insulate it and sub let it out).

Our room is about the size of a large garage..

We want to get another band in there within the next week or 2 otherwise we'll have to just walk away from it.

The rent is paid on the 25th of each month, so if you were to move in now you'd only have to pay up until the 25 of this month(3weeks rent - 450 euro).

If interested please pm me to arrange a viewing, thanks.

torpid said:
600 a month? you gotts to be joking, do you get to live there as well? Has it got a shitter, kitchen etc.?
yeah it's got a gold plated toilet seat as well. As i said it can be shared with two bands for 300 a month each...

Bonzaibob said:
Hi all,

I have a rehearsal space to rent out, it's based in harolds X. We don't need it anymore and would rather pass it onto another band who would then use it.

It's 600 per month, you could rent it and share with another band, at the moment it's 2 units of the same size available, we only use and have only insualted one, you can do as you wish with the other one (you could insulate it and sub let it out).

Our room is about the size of a large garage..

We want to get another band in there within the next week or 2 otherwise we'll have to just walk away from it.

The rent is paid on the 25th of each month, so if you were to move in now you'd only have to pay up until the 25 of this month(3weeks rent - 450 euro).

If interested please pm me to arrange a viewing, thanks.

char_del.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back