red box redevelopment??? (1 Viewer)

rampz

are they making it bigger? whats the story? i see level 42 are playing in october.

does anyone care?

Its gonna still be a sweat drenched pill fest redevelopment or no redevelopment, the place such just be levelled and let that be the end of it.

only reason i wuz asking is because i always liked it as a venue. its a decent size and we can always use new venues. you know what i mean like.

SOME OF THE BEST GIGS THIS LOSER TOWN HAS EVER SEEN WERE IN D'REDBOX. EAR SPLITTING SOUND LEVELS, SHIT PINTS SO SMUGGLE IN YOUR DRINK, BOUNCERS FOLLOWING YA INSIDE TO NAB ANY DRUGS YOU MIGHT HAVE. BUT THEY WOULDN'T THROW YOU OUT...UNTIL THE GIG WAS OVER. THEN IT'D HAPPEN PRETTY SHARPISH AS THEY CRAMMED ANOTHER CROWD IN FOR THEIR LOVELY CLUB...AHHH

GEORGE CLINTON
BLACKALICIOUS
THE PHARCYDE
PUBLIC ENEMY
DAFT PUNK
SPIRITUALIZED'S HEROIN MASS IN '97
ALL KICKED ASS IN THERE
ALL AH QUAN DO

The first time I went to the red box was after they had redeveloped it to see fugazi. Well I say 'after' they redevloped it, there were wires hanging out everywhere, and cracks started appearing in the ceiling above the bar downstairs as more people stood on the balcony above.

my problem with the redbox was the access, in and out.

sorry my biggest problem with the redbox was some asshole with one of those laser light things during a Pavement gig. I wanted to find the person and shove it in their eyes.

Stan Bowles said:
I think the last time I was there was for the GZA, that was ages ago.
RAEKWON...ST.PATRICKS DAY COUPLE OF YEARS AGO. HE WAS SO HAPPY TO BE..IN HIS WORDS... "FUCKIN' DRUNK AS FUCK SON, IN FUCKIN' DUBLIN FUCKIN' IRELAND ON ST. FUCKIN' PATRICKS FUCKIN' DAY. FUCKIN'... YEAH SON.. WHO THE FUCK IN THIS MOTHERFUCKER IS FUCKIN' DRUNK"

ALLAHFUCKIN'QUANFUCKIN'DOO!! FUCK!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back