Recommendations for club nights for auld wans and auld lads. (3 Viewers)

I've heard a good few people saying Tengu's great fun with deadly music. People in their 30s like. I haven't made it there yet but hoping to get out for a night with herself soon.

I've heard a good few people saying Tengu's great fun with deadly music. People in their 30s like. I haven't made it there yet but hoping to get out for a night with herself soon.

being there good few times, it's pretty good, it's definitely more of a gig venue than somewhere i'd go for just a drink

FYI - on Sat night I went to The Academy first, the bouncer says to me "are you in the right place?". He told I'd be better off going elsewhere cos "everyone here is 18 or 19, you can come in if you like but probably you'll pay your tenner and be back out on the street in 20 minutes"

Fair enough, though a bit depressing

Next I went to The Grand Social. Nobody dancing. Left.

Next I went to Mother. Fairly empty at 11.30 pm, but people were dancing anyway and the tunes were decent so we stayed. Didn't really fill up until about 1am. The tunes (reasonably funky electronic) stayed pretty good

Gotta hand it to the gay community - people don't stop going out and dancing as much as they do in the mainstrem world. I'd say I was probably the oldest there, but not by a huge margin

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back