Recommendations for club nights for auld wans and auld lads. (2 Viewers)

Anyone know what's the story with 'The Avenue' on Parnell Square? It strikes me as a place for oul lads and wans but there is very little information online about it.
the_avenue_dublin_ghost_signs2-1024x1024.jpg

ah jaysis

First one is The Academy

Third is Mother. Anyone been to either?

Mother is decent, haven't been in a year or so but have friends that go every other week.

I'd avoid Opium rooms, depending what age you are, it's a 25under crowd.

Haven't been to the academy but i probably wouldn't go to it

The dates are no good for egg_, but Lumo and Telephones are good for plain old dancing. Both on in the Yamamori on the quays.

Lumo: "It’s a dancing club, that is you go to have a dance, not to hang out in the smoking area or another bar off the side. There are no distractions except a good soundsystem, a decent bar and DJs in the corner playing classics and curveballs. It’s club night where you will dance with friends not just face the DJ."

Lumo: "It’s a dancing club, that is you go to have a dance, not to hang out in the smoking area or another bar off the side. There are no distractions except a good soundsystem, a decent bar and DJs in the corner playing classics and curveballs. It’s club night where you will dance with friends not just face the DJ."
Now that sounds perfect

The dates are no good for egg_, but Lumo and Telephones are good for plain old dancing. Both on in the Yamamori on the quays.

Got dates on them? Is that in Tengu? I've really liked it when I've gone.

Yep, tengu, next Lumo is on Easter Sunday, then Saturday April 30, May 21, June 25. Telephones is on Saturday April 16.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back