Real Life People I have the Horn For (2 Viewers)

Polish women don't age well. You have to ask yourself how a country can have so many sexy six foot blonde twenty-year-olds and also so many five foot, fifteen stone wrinkle-bag middle-aged women with head scarves wailing about potato shortages. Time is unkind to Eastern european women. Eastern european men go wrong once moustaches enter the scene.

Irish men: start ugly, stay ugly. You know what you're getting.

Polish women don't age well. You have to ask yourself how a country can have so many sexy six foot blonde twenty-year-olds and also so many five foot, fifteen stone wrinkle-bag middle-aged women with head scarves wailing about potato shortages. Time is unkind to Eastern european women. Eastern european men go wrong once moustaches enter the scene.

Irish men: start ugly, stay ugly. You know what you're getting.

but its ok once they keep the wrinkle-bag ones in Poland and keep exporting the fine things here.

Irish men are great. We're fat, we're ugly, we're too pale, we have terrible teeth. But sure we're great crack, and isn't that all thats important?

You should go to Mexico. Exact same thing.

Except for sister peter marie. Swoon.

rita-moreno-sm.jpg

a lot of people were transfused 'bad blood' back in the 80s. then they found out about the aids. sad.

but your genetic make up doesn't change. the only thing that can change that is a high dose of radiation. then you get ill and die painfully. never heard of the biobots?

Bad always trumps good. I want to ingest a biobot.

schwing...........best laugh ive had since lunchtime when i almost spat a mouthful of coke zero onto my workmates when a mate of mine called another mates boyfriend "a bit of a lunatic" as he didn't realise that they were currently adding n to x so to speak

Hi moods, I was looking for the thread where I got locked in work for a few hours and came across this stupidly titled thread, I haven't read it yet but at 12 pages it's bound to be absolutely terrible

Hi moods, I was looking for the thread where I got locked in work for a few hours and came across this stupidly titled thread, I haven't read it yet but at 12 pages it's bound to be absolutely terrible

Hi John, thanks for bumping this thread. I'll have a read of it now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back