Real Life People I have the Horn For (1 Viewer)

if I could have merged the two...

What a fella.

take comfort from the theory that somewhere in the multiverse, this mutant boy you're talking about is shagging your electrons, right now. or holding hands and going to the cinemoplex before taking the offworld shuttle back to jupiter 9. ask tom.

take comfort from the theory that somewhere in the multiverse, this mutant boy you're talking about is shagging your electrons, right now. or holding hands and going to the cinemoplex before taking the offworld shuttle back to jupiter 9. ask tom.

In a parallel universe I'm getting laid right now........Nice!

In theory untill we open the cinema door and collapse the wave function Roisin's tongue is in both places simultaneously.

Not that I would ever use the word ‘horn’ but any man who has; darkish curly hair, blue eyes, hasn’t shaved in a few days, wears old suit jackets with elbow patches, wears scarves and carries a book in his pocket for occasional periods where he might get the chance to read. Basically, anyone who looks like they could be a history or English professor or PhD student.

Conzo?

ah! I know exactly who you're talking about. I'm telling.

See, now that's the type of thing I was talking about. Last thing you want is somebody going up to the object of your admiration/lust and saying "This girl (or guy) off the internets fancies you"

Not that I would ever use the word ‘horn’ but any man who has; darkish curly hair, blue eyes, hasn’t shaved in a few days, wears old suit jackets with elbow patches, wears scarves and carries a book in his pocket for occasional periods where he might get the chance to read. Basically, anyone who looks like they could be a history or English professor or PhD student.

i'm doing a PhD but am the opposite of your description. am i wrong?

i'm doing a PhD but am the opposite of your description. am i wrong?

In retrospect, you might be absolutely perfect. That is, if I were interested in a person rather than a silly concocted image.* I’m with squiggle on this one. Well, that is if I actually had affection for someone out in the world, I would never tell the internet and its inhabitants.

* However, if anyone wants to whisper some mathematical equations or physics theories in my ear, I won’t complain.

i can't believe i missed most of this thread today cause i had to work

hey Bernard, in a parallel universe we could be at sea right now, fighting giant squids with harpoons!
or just arriving into port for shore-leave!

airplanescreenshot1.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back