Real Life People I have the Horn For (1 Viewer)

Not that I would ever use the word ‘horn’ but any man who has; darkish curly hair, blue eyes, hasn’t shaved in a few days, wears old suit jackets with elbow patches, wears scarves and carries a book in his pocket for occasional periods where he might get the chance to read. Basically, anyone who looks like they could be a history or English professor or PhD student.

you should meet potlatch

he has a ladyfriend already though

but still - that's him

you should meet potlatch

he has a ladyfriend already though

but still - that's him

I see one of these men almost every day on the street. Add a widow’s peak hairline and a bit of grey, old worn leather satchel, him riding a bike, and able to answer my random scientific questions as to how things work…yeah, I’d be in heaven and rendered mute.

This thread is a bit of a weird idea. With Dublin (and Ireland for that matter) being such a small place anyone who is in any way specific would be guaranteed to land in a world of trouble.

I like a guy, that's as specific as I'm gonna get ;)

I see one of these men almost every day on the street. Add a widow’s peak hairline and a bit of grey, old worn leather satchel, him riding a bike, and able to answer my random scientific questions as to how things work…yeah, I’d be in heaven and rendered mute.

I'm a PhD student, but I'm also ripped like Adonis and prefer to wear worn leather chaps to a worn leather satchel..would I do?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back