Real Life People I have the Horn For (2 Viewers)

Answer me this, say you are in an accident and you have a blood transfusion. Not just a bit but at least ½ your blood replaced. What happens to your genetic make-up? Does your blood take over the new or vice versa? Could you take someone’s bad blood and replace it with someone’s good blood? I was thinking about this while stuck in a meeting this afternoon.

Answer me this, say you are in an accident and you have a blood transfusion. Not just a bit but at least ½ your blood replaced. What happens to your genetic make-up? Does your blood take over the new or vice versa? Could you take someone’s bad blood and replace it with someone’s good blood? I was thinking about this while stuck in a meeting this afternoon.

It's all relative.

Maybe it’s that I’ve only had 2 hours sleep. Maybe it’s that I’m going to be working until 7 or 8 o’clock tonight. Maybe it’s a lot things. Could be anything, but this thread is a piece of shit. Fuck this thread.
That’s what I thought. But then the quantum shit started. And, you know, I chuckled. It was good. I’m simultaneously repping and derepping everybody right now and just then.

I've just emailed Keith Richards about this. As soon as he replies I'll let you know.

See, now that's the type of thing I was talking about. Last thing you want is somebody going up to the object of your admiration/lust and saying "This girl (or guy) off the internets fancies you"
nah.. just kidding. I'm no snitch! besides I don't think I know who whathappen is. a rare occurence in the social vipers' nest that is cork! at least I don't think I do. do I know you? I wear a knitted cardigan and work in the market...

hahaha i don't think I know you lol.
do you know sweet oblivion?
you gave me heart failure over the knitted boy thing hahahaha.

i imagine it would be similar to the atomic theory of the bicycle:

People who spend most of their natural lives riding iron bicycles over the rocky roadsteads of this parish get their personalities mixed up with the personalities of their bicycle as a result of the interchanging of the atoms of each of them and you would be surprised at the number of people in these parts who nearly are half people and half bicycles.

i just came back from a walk around town and during that walk i saw a hot guy wearing glasses.that got me thinking and I realised that of the guys I have gone out with and guys I have just scored with about 95% of them wore glasses.

I would like to add to the list , the eastern European guy with the glasses in Spar on MacCurtain Street

Crisis1.jpg

a lot of people were transfused 'bad blood' back in the 80s. then they found out about the aids. sad.

but your genetic make up doesn't change. the only thing that can change that is a high dose of radiation. then you get ill and die painfully. never heard of the biobots?

every woman in poland under 82.

I met a young lady from said country last weekend that has me thinking pretty much exactly the same thing.

I need to find out where these Polish lassies hang out in Dublin, other than in my gym, where they have provided me with added motivation to keep attending on a regular basis

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back