Real Life Book Club (7 Viewers)

Psychotic no 2 said:
Ok Gill if you are persuaded to bake cookies I will be persuaded to make a yum apple, pear and cinnamon cake...
if both of ye are persuaded to produce these baked goods i may also be persuaded to stuff my face with them. if my arm is twisted.

Psychotic no 2 said:
Ok Gill if you are persuaded to bake cookies I will be persuaded to make a yum apple, pear and cinnamon cake...

Sounds yum, consider me persuaded. Now we better all hurry up and read the book cos its not all about the treats :)

So this is on Wednesday and I'm still only on page 105. Must read faster...
Do y'all want to have it in my place again ? Or we can meet in town, I dont mind...

This was great. Wonderful motivation to

a. learn how to bake
b. read Riddley Walker

Thanks to Coraline and Psychotic #2 for the treats.

Is anyone else really looking forward to next month's Winterson/tarot combo?

fortune%20teller.jpg

It's The Passion. You should totally come along next time Moll - I think you'd like it.

Thanks to Gill for hospitality and AMAZING treats. My arteries are still clogged.
I :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: The Passion. It's easily one of the best books I've ever read. I might just come along - any excuse to rave about it to more people:)

I :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: The Passion. It's easily one of the best books I've ever read. I might just come along - any excuse to rave about it to more people:)

This is what Liadain says. I read it years ago but can only remember it being set in Venice. Will have to read it again, damnation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back