Real Life Book Club (4 Viewers)

Super Dexta said:
i'm not sure if i'm going to be able to make this actually, i think sick of it all in beflast is on the same night! and i bought the book and read it and all. pah.

Ah! But there is the online version!

:(

Psychotic no 2 said:
Hurrah! I thought this was tomorrow and was going to have to back out. I'm buying that book today.
I got slightly distracted too...Nando Parrado's Miracle in the Andes (the real life guy from the book/film Alive) - this book is unbelievable. The story is so amazing.

Great :):)
Haven't seen you for ages

Super Dexta said:
i'm not sure if i'm going to be able to make this actually, i think sick of it all in beflast is on the same night! and i bought the book and read it and all. pah.

Boo :mad:

Brian Conniffe said:
oh right. i'll pick it up tomorrow then. it might make a good hat at least. as long as i can get drunk i dont mind.

Like Dexta said its quite short and quick to read so there's no excuse :rolleyes:

Brian Conniffe said:
got and started the morrison book today. yay. i am getting drunk as well. yay yay.

muffin + cpr, you guys making this?

yay x 3
if only i didnt have to get up for school at half six the next morning...:mad:

So is this still set for tomorrow?

What do I do if I come alonmg and think everyone's really strange, can I run away?!ninjaaaa

Yes its tomorrow, do come, we're not scary at all :)
If you get scared you can just say Look out the window! An alien !
and run down the stairs...

Fun fun. Minutes to be posted soon. :rolleyes:

The next one will be July 5th, and the book is Extrememly Loud and Incredibly Close, by Jonathan Safran Foer.
Supposably it's 10 euro in Hodges Figgis.

Bellatrix said:
Oooohhh, get a load of the 'tude.

You'd better not bring that shit to book club.

:):):)

Have you started the book yet ?
I'm planning to start it tomorrow in school - half the school, including nasty principal, are going on school tour so I am going to do no work. Reading and looking out the window and internet from 9 to half 2 .|..|

coraline said:
... I am going to do no work. Reading and looking out the window and internet from 9 to half 2 .|..|

Rockin'. I am experimenting with the concept of time tomorrow, mostly racing against it to finish work - boo!

Bellatrix, you and that snot-nosed schmuck Safran-Foer are goin' dooaaaaaoowwwn next book club.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back