Real Life Book Club (3 Viewers)

Interesting. - yes.

Ominous. - bah! don't worry :D . Really.

Vague. - i wouldn't want to get too explicit about yis on the interweb.

picked up this today in books upstairs for 8.90:)gonna start it the mornin on my way to work...|..|.|..|.|..|

have we decided where were gonna meet??i feel bad deciding that since i dictated my schedule to coraline when we were deciding to meet:)

muffin said:
picked up this today in books upstairs for 8.90:)gonna start it the mornin on my way to work...|..|.|..|.|..|

have we decided where were gonna meet??i feel bad deciding that since i dictated my schedule to coraline when we were deciding to meet:)

Dont worry,its cool. That day suits me best too, going to Milan for the bank holiday weekend .|..| It was Wednesday 3rd of May, right? Does that suit other people ?

I suggested the Lord Edward on the other thread, I dont mind where though, does anyone have other ideas for a central but quietish place ?

Muffin,saw in some other thread that you went to school in the Glasnevin school on the hill,St Mary's ? I live right beside the primary school :)
They have the most unbelievably loud bell, its like an air raid siren, whenever I hear it I think the planes are coming...
Luckily usually when they are in school I am too.

i went to that primary school!!we used to call the bell 'the buzzer' and woe betide you if you were still outside the gates when the buzzer went:)

lord edward is great with me..

I just finished Amongst Women yesterday. .|..|

Is everyone still on for meeting Wednesday 3rd of May ?

oh and we should start voting on the next book..cos if we leave it till the next meeting then it could get messy with everyone shouting over each other..or just me and you coraline and our respective sisters:)

sorry the site's been down for the past couple of days. Have to pay the hosting bill... it should be up and running again next week.

How about we each have an idea for a book, we put them in a hat or other container ( the tea canister ? )and pick one ?
Or we can read the Safran Foer one. I was in Waterstones and its available in that half paperback format for 16 euro but will be coming in proper paperback soon.

I need to get off Thumped, have a huge horrible mind meltingly boring college thing to hand it on Wednesday. Yesterday I got about 14 minutes of work done :mad:

Shrone said:
sorry the site's been down for the past couple of days. Have to pay the hosting bill... it should be up and running again next week.

Cool. Does it cost much ?

ok so will we pick safroen foer for the next one and there after can figure out some kind of system for the next months?

coraline said:
Cool. Does it cost much ?

It's $15 a month. But I'm in the middle of moving house and money is flying everywhere right now. Next week, the finanicial sea will be calmer than a Buddhist monk on xanax.

muffin said:
go do some work!!!tsk tsk:)

is it too late to get in on this?
Ive recently redicovered the delights of fiction after a couple of years reading nothing but politics/current affairs and history. could do with a few pointers for something to read next..

No ,definitely not too late, :)
We're going to meet up next week. Amongst Women is short so you could probly read it before then. Or if thats too little time just come the next time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back