Reading anything good? (2 Viewers)

Wobbler

Website
www.discogs.com
39762551-0-m.jpg

I'm about 100 pages in. It's good so far.

I just completed The lost amy of cambyses by Paul Sussman and really enjoyed it. Really good read and i'm going to get his other book 'The last secret of the temple' later on in the week.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/0553814044/?tag=thumpedcom04-21

Inbetween book im reading at the moment is DIC/CONNECTED 'Why our kids are turning their backs on everything we thought we knew' by Nick Barham. Seems ok so far but its only to keep me going for a few days.

oraclenight.jpg

Pretty good 100 pages in but i'm starting to find his main characters a bit annoyingly educated and arty, and smug

oraclenight.jpg

Pretty good 100 pages in but i'm starting to find his main characters a bit annoyingly educated and arty, and smug
want to read my thesis? it's marvellous, i tell you.

eta: actually can no-one mention paul auster for at least six months, the thought of him instils dread and terror into my soul.

want to read my thesis? it's marvellous, i tell you.

eta: actually can no-one mention paul auster for at least six months, the thought of him instils dread and terror into my soul.

sure i'll read your thesis*, but why the dread? short answer so as to keep any mention of Paul Auster to a minimum.

*remind me next month, as I'm too swamped at the moment!!

sure i'll read your thesis*, but why the dread? short answer so as to keep any mention of Paul Auster to a minimum.

*remind me next month, as I'm too swamped at the moment!!
actually i wouldn't inflict my thesis on anyone.
it's called "Spreading the Disease: Illness and (Post)modernity in the Novels of Paul Auster"
i handed it in yesterday and am currently suffering from post-submission pre-marking Dread. seeing all the mistakes and so on. *shudder*

but on the upside i'm getting to read some books for fun again. i've just started into "moonfleet" by j. meade faulkner, and also a book about the evolutionary causes of disease.

actually i wouldn't inflict my thesis on anyone.
it's called "Spreading the Disease: Illness and (Post)modernity in the Novels of Paul Auster"
i handed it in yesterday and am currently suffering from post-submission pre-marking Dread. seeing all the mistakes and so on. *shudder*

but on the upside i'm getting to read some books for fun again. i've just started into "moonfleet" by j. meade faulkner, and also a book about the evolutionary causes of disease.

WHY ARE'NT YOU IN THE FUCKING PUB?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back