Random new thread... (1 Viewer)

Zeelander

Website
www.myspace.com
Whenever I go see a film in the cinema there's usually one line in it that I find hysterically funny that has no effect on anyone else in the cinema. This leads to me laughing like a dickhead, then replaying the line in my head to confirm that it was funny, still finding it funny, laughing some more, then just laughing at myself more than anything else.

Recently went to see F 9/11 and the line that did this to me was the old dude who says "If you have something to say to me, say it to me the gym.. Don't tell the FBI and have them call round to my apartment when I'm TAKING A NAP!" Comedy gold, man.

have you ever read "my idea of fun" ? i laugh at the wrong things too, all the time. i always have. some stuff is way funny and people don't get it.

always happens me too
strange sense of humour is how many label me
viz sums up my sense of humour pretty well
fuckin love it
havent bought one in ages
i think i'll scare some people on the bus home

if you like Viz you don't have a strange sense of humour, you have a sense of humour of every engineer and team leader called "Gary" and "Brian" from places like Strewd and Slough in the heart of England - new lads who think Paul Weller is a god. It can be funny though.

i must be the worst person in the world for laughing at the wrong moments. no matter how serious a scene, all it takes is for someone to say the word "bone" or something and im pissing myself.

thegoone said:
always happens me too
strange sense of humour is how many label me
viz sums up my sense of humour pretty well
fuckin love it
havent bought one in ages
i think i'll scare some people on the bus home

Nice use of the return key - I thought this was a poem.

Zita said:
Whenever I go see a film in the cinema there's usually one line in it that I find hysterically funny that has no effect on anyone else in the cinema. This leads to me laughing like a dickhead, then replaying the line in my head to confirm that it was funny, still finding it funny, laughing some more, then just laughing at myself more than anything else. .
ah i do this in conversations, i've no idea why, i guess people just say funny stuff.:p

SadieOutlaw said:
ah i do this in conversations, i've no idea why, i guess people just say funny stuff.:p
it gets tricky in a conversation with someone when you´re laughing at a random funnyness and the other person starts laughing too, but you know they´re not laughing at the same thing.........do you try to explain? usually a bad idea

bela said:
it gets tricky in a conversation with someone when you´re laughing at a random funnyness and the other person starts laughing too, but you know they´re not laughing at the same thing.........do you try to explain? usually a bad idea
just ride the wave...

I never find anything funny.

grumpy-a-grandpa.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back